Ken Bridge Roll Call

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrakesh? :rasta:

Just wikipediaded 'Arbroath' and I can assure you that I won't bring any smoked haddocks with me!

Bear in mind that I'm sharing a room with Rob Ballabio Bertie who farts for England and smokes like a chimney..... :wacko::rasta::moon:

Søren

So looks like we have 21 confirmed attendees plus some possible last minute arrivals.

Weather forecast is for sunshine and showers.

Remember it is Jaap's birthday on Friday!

Cheers

Guy :helmet:

How about some bacon then

I'll bring all the lard in the world you can imagine, Macguzzi. It's actually wrapped around my stomach... :o

Ok, off to pack the beast now and make her ready for tomorrows trip. Looking forward to seeing you!

Cheers

Søren

I'll bring all the lard in the world you can imagine, Macguzzi. It's actually wrapped around my stomach... :o

Ok, off to pack the beast now and make her ready for tomorrows trip. Looking forward to seeing you!

Cheers

Søren

Never mind the lard, Arbroath Smokies or any other sort of consumables.

Just bring a load of SG oil and set-up a stall. Whoever does that, will make a killing.

Actually, come to think of it, those Arbroath Smokies are SG rated, aren't they?

Just heard from Søren. He has already got through Denmark and Germany this morning, and is now in Holland!

The mad bugger is riding from Birkerød to Huddersfield in one hit- 983 miles or 1582 kms in one hit- insane man.

M25 in rush hour will be hell!

Reckon he must be on a Hayabusa.

BFG- is going the day before the only way you can ensure you dont turn up late by missing the ferry?

All systems go now! I'm on the 1220 ferry belfast stanraer fri morning,ie tomorrow. It's only in the last coulple of days I bothered to look at a map to see where we were going. I thought it was up north to fort william area, but ken bridge looks a lot closer. I reckon I'll be there for about 4, pitch the tent and then head out for a nice evening spin. No idea where though!

It's going to be a short visit , I have to be in heathrow saturday lunch time, so early sat morning I'm going to head up to glasgow, leave the bike there at the airport and fly down. The idea is to be back in glasgow the following tuesday, spend another night in ken bridge that night, then head home wednesday.

That's the plan anyway!

Really looking forward to stretching the guzzi's legs, it's been a long winter. I;m guessing about 500 miles from my house to ken bridge. I might even take a few photos.

see y'all soon

fergal

BFG- is going the day before the only way you can ensure you dont turn up late by missing the ferry?

Basically, yes! That's why I booked early – and guess what – I'm back home... 'cos I missed the ferry! :lol:

What a chump. I need a holiday!

Coming home again from the terminal, I joined the seemingly endless stream of bikes that I'd seen on my way in, all heading for the North West. If I'd thought sooner, before I re-booked a new ticket for this evening, I should have booked the ferry for tomorrow and just stayed with the bikes going north for today. I would have been there for the practice and the atmosphere.

Kicking myself for every possible reason.

See you, at some stage.

:wacko:

I'm on the 1220 ferry belfast stanraer fri morning,ie tomorrow. I reckon I'll be there for about 4, pitch the tent and then head out for a nice evening spin.

That's what I thought I was doing today!

You never know... er... look out for a black Griso racing to the ferry tomorrow morning! (I hope not, though.)

Basically, yes! That's why I booked early – and guess what – I'm back home... 'cos I missed the ferry! :lol:

What a chump. I need a holiday!

Coming home again from the terminal, I joined the seemingly endless stream of bikes that I'd seen on my way in, all heading for the North West. If I'd thought sooner, before I re-booked a new ticket for this evening, I should have booked the ferry for tomorrow and just stayed with the bikes going north for today. I would have been there for the practice and the atmosphere.

Kicking myself for every possible reason.

See you, at some stage.

:wacko:

Would you like an alarm call before the next one? :rolleyes:

Would you like an alarm call before the next one? :rolleyes:

I'd like a butler / batman.

I'm gonna ask MacGuzzi to take-on the job.

I'd like a butler / batman.

I'm gonna ask MacGuzzi to take-on the job.

I'm not sure if he buttles and I think he does bat, but for 'the other side'.