Hey all

Guest tomservo

Guest tomservo

So, no I don't own a Guzzi. I really, really wish I did. I do plan a getting one this spring. Currently I have a 95 VFR (which I will trade in if a get a guzzi) and a 99 Royal Enfield (I will probably never get rid of). Looking forward to learning as much as possible so I can make a semi-informed decision. Thanks all.

Welcome! You've come to the right place for information and opinions. Guzzi's are great bike and despite the somewhat scarce and ill equipped dealer network they are a whole lotta fun. The good thing is there are excellent dealers you can access online that are more than willing to help if needed and of course the vast resourse of this site as well. My V11 has been a great bike with very little issues and a blast to ride. Good luck of finding the right Guzzi!

Hal

Hi tomservo, Welcome aboard. Seems to me there's alot of VFR owners who end up with them sitting on it's stand while the V11 quickly becomes the ride of choice! :lol: My main suggestion in your search is get an Ohlins equipped model. The extra $ upfront will be totally forgotten the moment you've railed through the turns and hills around the Guttenburg/"Bueny" area for a day! :notworthy::mg::wub: Later, S.H.

Hey tomservo,

Your bike is on eBay..... item # 130276843134.. 03 Rosso Corsa, 735 mi. the only problem ( is this really a problem?) is, the bike is in Daytona Beach, Fla.

BUY IT NOW !!!!!!

p.s. H*ll yes it's too much $. So what?

You can't be more than about 80 miles from one of the most honest and respected in the Guzzi world... call Jim at Ned's Moto Guzzi in Riverside Iowa SEE what he's got and He prices stuff RIGHT! Do it quick before they get rubbed out by Piaggio.

Guest tomservo

Thanks for all the welcome. I am planning on hitting Riverside to see what's going on there. If it climbs above 30 this winter, I will. Todays high of 6 isn't too promising. If (when) if get my guzzi I will trade in the VFR. The wifes says NO to three bikes.

Felix-Yes, I love and terribly miss MST3K.

Savage-funny you should mention Guttenberg, my dad is from there originally and I still have family up there. I'm trying to convince the wife to move up there. I love the land and roads there.

Stupid sub-zero temps.....