Sixth South'n Spine Raid 2010

docc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for having organizing such a great rally docc!!! I can't wait till next year.

Hey, I'm not sure it was really a rally. But, hey, we got by well enough on fuel, greasy rags, and the promise of food down the road. That CaliVin is a beaut, but I can't wait to see your champagne LeMans!:mg:

Guest mbob

Hey Guys

Thanks for all the hospitality over the weekend. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting one and all.

I was able to recover some of the video from the Cherohala and have it up at

Quality is not the best but it was my first time. I,ll work on it for next year. If you can't link to it from here

search youtube for TELLICO GUZZI RAID. I'll try to get some pics up later.

Bob

BMW F800S

Hey Guys

Thanks for all the hospitality over the weekend. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting one and all.

I was able to recover some of the video from the Cherohala and have it up at

Quality is not the best but it was my first time. I,ll work on it for next year. If you can't link to it from here

search youtube for TELLICO GUZZI RAID. I'll try to get some pics up later.

Bob

BMW F800S

Kathi and I had a fine time, too, and, tho I have no video offerings (thanks, Bob), will post soon (way too many) pix. :whistle:

Guest mbob

Here is a link to the rest of my photos.

Hope it works.

Enjoy

Bob

TELLICO GUZZI RAID

And the Bavarian Bier Wagon

4682955223_a99d451044.jpg

Thanks to all at the Raid this year, I had a lot of fun...

A special thanks goes out to Docc and Bill for putting this whole thing together and being two of the classiest people I know!

I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Sorry I missed Docc...just could not break the gravitational pull of "other" things. Maybe next year. k

Here, finally, are my pix. Reality of work just got in the way of sorting them.

Grab a beer or something good, because, as usual, there are plenty. I warned you ... but, for me, at least, they were fun to live, take, and look at again.

Here they are: 2010 SSR

Bill

Great ride up on Friday, great dinner, fantastic breakfast.. hey wait a minute.. Do I sound like a Goldwing/Harley "Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride" guy? Anyway, thanks to Docc and Bill for another great event. Next year I'll be there either still drinking the orange Koolaid or maybe on a Guzzi?

Rick

Well I was late (or early I guess) to the party this year as I got my V11 last month and did my Smoky Mtn ride 3 weeks before you guys got there, but next year I will watch for this event and plan accordingly :bike:

Maybe I can stir up some southern Guzzis down here or meet up with the Atlanta group and ride on in to Tellico. I have been wanting to check out Mini Mike's store, he used to lead the Triumph riders group here in Orlando and it pretty much fell apart after he left town, good dude.

Thanks for the pics, looks like a good time :bier:

• 2 weeks later...