Continental meeting September

Admin Jaap

Ummmm I think I may be on the Triumph- am stuggling to sort the front brakes on my cafe racer in time! :luigi:

Better bring that Cafe Racer, Mr. Lewis, or you'll get s#€% loads of stick from me! ;o)

Looking forward to seeing you all in Sibbe and for the BBQ :o)

Cheers

Søren

Slight change of plans, as I'm coming on my own. Yessir to the barbecue.

Plan is I'm taking the bike over to heathrow , leaving it there while I go to work, then pick it up on wednesday 1sep. then ferry to cherbourg and spend the day checking out dday stuff,spend the night there somewhere. Then up up to bruges and spend the night. because i like the beer. then off to hollandland, arrive friday afternoon sometime.

Should be fun!

Hi Ferg

can you give me some details? What time is the Cherbourg ferry that you are taking and when are you coming back and by what route?

I'm in a dilemma as to what to do.I have all sorts of difficult situations with work including major things that HAVE to be done at the beginning of September. At the moment I am so exhausted that I can hardly stand up. While I want to get to the continent, the problem is the extra time that it takes to get there from Northern Ireland and to get back. Energy-wise, it might be more bearable to travel with someone else. I need to go to Leipzig the following week and had wondered about staying on and riding there, but really it's not going to work because of the extra time away from work.

D

Hi Dave, I'm starting and finishing the trip in heathrow. I'm on the brittany ferries 1500 departure from portsmouth to cherbourg on wed, 1 sep.

then return 1945 on mon 6 sep.

Haven,t quite figured what i'll do in between, but Caen, Bruges and maybe luxembourg( I used to live there) will be involved.

should be fun!

Ummmm I think I may be on the Triumph- am stuggling to sort the front brakes on my cafe racer in time! :luigi:

Better bring that Cafe Racer, Mr. Lewis, or you'll get s#€% loads of stick from me! ;o)

Cheers

Søren

Cafe racer is ready in the nick of time!! Phew!! I can now start packing as I am leaving this Thursday.

Heard a whisper that someone may turn up in a car- hope you give them plenty of abuse Søren!!

Great that your CR is ready, but please test ride so that you know for sure all bolts are properly fastened. (don't ask me how I know)

Sadly I got a message from BFG this morning that he won't be joining us. So if some is interested in sharing a room with me (no snoring!) let me know.

Cheers

Søren

Cafe racer is ready in the nick of time!! Phew!! I can now start packing as I am leaving this Thursday.

Heard a whisper that someone may turn up in a car- hope you give them plenty of abuse Søren!!

Blood will run in the streets of Sibbe, young Mr. Lewis... <_>

Turned out that my long waited spring (guess you all know what &/&¤)"# spring I'm talking about) which was in back order, finally arrived at my garage. Well, wrong spring, of course, so we are back to square one. Expect therefore a dark blue BMW 530D with Danish license plates in Sibbe.... :homer:

Its Official,

Mr Guzzi Rider set off on the Cafe Racer this morning on the first leg of our trip to Sibbe Via the Guzzi Club GB V Twin Rally in Fordingbridge! I will be following behind in the morning with Andy & Linz (We had to work today boo hiss).

Really looking forwards to seeing everybody again.

Tell Paul we all looking forwards to the BBQ!

Safe riding, see you all in a week!

Hx