Coppa Italia Registry

SRL

Ok, maybe I'm the only CI on here but I'm excited about my new MG and gonna start a registry! :mg:

Year: 2004

Model: Coppa Italia

Mileage: 1,044

Mods: Ti kit, CF bits

C Italia.jpg

Ok, maybe I'm the only CI on here but I'm excited about my new MG and gonna start a registry! :mg:

SN: 111343

Hey SRL, Welcome aboard!

There's a few here, I recall the G.F. modified version he had for sale a while back, real nice lookin'. That is IF it didn't look like an employee's bike in the parking lot after an explosion at a Mexican paint factory... :whistle: Remaining monochromatically yours, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

That is IF it didn't look like an employee's bike in the parking lot after an explosion at a Mexican paint factory... :whistle: Remaining monochromatically yours, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

Ouch! Funny but painful :glare:

Don't fear color, it won't hurt you. :bike:

See, this is why I didn't start a Cafe Sport registry. We're just too good looking and rare. :rolleyes:

It's always lonely at the top! :bike:

Well I pick her up tomorrow afternoon and start my trip back home down the Blue Ridge Parkway. In six years she has clocked 1,000 miles and I should have about that much by the weekend just getting her home. Can't wait to see the bike in person! Trip report to follow.

I,am jealous as hell.

I've tried for the last 18months to find a Coppa for sale in the U.K. but with no joy.

Still, I reckon the Rosso Mandello is just as good looking [doh]

Andy.

I've tried for the last 18months to find a Coppa for sale in the U.K. but with no joy.

Is there any in the UK :huh2: I have never seen anybody from britain with one post on here, or seen one advertised for sale.

Is there any in the UK :huh2: I have never seen anybody from britain with one post on here, or seen one advertised for sale.

I've been told of two coming into the country, and have the number of a chap from London who has one of them - he doesn't want to sell unfortunately. I've noticed several for sale in Germany and Austria but was unsure as to how to go about purchasing/importing one.

I might go down this avenue eventually.

Andy.

I've noticed several for sale in Germany and Austria but was unsure as to how to go about purchasing/importing one.

I thought the whole "EU" thing was supposed to simplify such matters for you? :huh2:

• 3 weeks later...

Another Copa here in Phoenix, Arizona.

I have to say that of all the bikes that I have had over the last 40 years, this is my all time favorite, even when the oil filter unscrewed and fried the mains and rods. Many poeple have tried to get me to sell, but this one is getting creamated with me so I can ride it in the next life.

I have about 8500 miles to date, bike has TI mufflers and race ecu.

Another Copa here in Phoenix, Arizona.

I have to say that of all the bikes that I have had over the last 40 years, this is my all time favorite, even when the oil filter unscrewed and fried the mains and rods. Many poeple have tried to get me to sell, but this one is getting creamated with me so I can ride it in the next life.

I have about 8500 miles to date, bike has TI mufflers and race ecu.

Alright, and then there were two :bier:

That has to be a pretty special bike to remain at the top of the chart even after the oil filter "incident".

:mg:

I've got one.

Bought "new" in 2005.

16,000 miles.

I have pretty much all the goodies I want on it:

Roper Slopper

Factory Ti Kit

Mistral crossover

H+B bags

Center stand

Virginia - USA

TriptoMGNOC2008NationalRally007-1.jpg

• Like 1

I've got one.

Bought "new" in 2005.

16,000 miles.

I have pretty much all the goodies I want on it:

Roper Slopper

Factory Ti Kit

Mistral crossover

H+B bags

Center stand

Virginia - USA

TriptoMGNOC2008NationalRally007-1.jpg

Nice and decked out to tour! I haven't decided what to do with mine yet may go that route one day. It will be interesting to see home much trouble it is to add the LM fairing.

Thanks for posting. :bier:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...