San Diego Open House

Ganzo

Hello,

My name is Kurt Vogt. I just completed building a Guzzi version of a Blackjack Zero from England. If anyone is interested, I will be having an open house Sept. 11th. I live about 12 miles North of San Diego and midway between the 5 and 15 freeways. (they are about 5 miles apart) The name of the town is Mira Mesa. I hope to see as many Guzzis as I can that day.

Kurt Vogt

11161 Nalco St.

San Diego, Ca. 92126

(858) 536-9998

Completed 08 (very sm).jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I might have my V11 by then. I am looking at one this weekend :-)! How does the zero drive? How many hours did it take you to make the car? How much was built from scratch vs. the kit. Very nice looking ride.

Cheers.

Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

I might have my V11 by then. I am looking at one this weekend :-)! How does the zero drive? How many hours did it take you to make the car? How much was built from scratch vs. the kit. Very nice looking ride.

Cheers.

Tom.

Hours! Ha! People who build kit cars don't count hours. We count months and years. If your marriage survives a kit car project it is successful. As far as building, you pretty much need a small machine shop or access to one. There are a lot of details. I've been writting build articles for the Moto Guzzi national Owners Club for almost two years. I'm almost done with the build articles.

It drives like a cross between a go kart and Mini Cooper. It's fun.

Kurt

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Kurt,

I saw your Blackjack at the Coronado speed fest yesterday. Very cool machine, and the build quality is sharp! My Tenni is down for a headlight switch and rear caliper rebuild, but I'll be there again today on my airhead BMW. I'll keep an eye out for you. :mg: