Guzzis needed for filming

Hi all, Guzzis are needed for filming on 11 September in Woolwich, London.

There's a sitcom being produced and a bunch of bikes are needed for one of the scenes. The prodicers were offered a bunch of bikes but I told them the only bikes worthwhile for looks and sound are Moto Guzzis!

The production company have lined up a group of gorgeous biker chicks to be on the bikes. At the same time Squadra Guzzista will be taking the opportunity to take 12 bikes to be the stars on the Guzzi calendar 2012. Each bike selected will be photographerd with the biker chick allocated to that particular bike. It'll be the owner's job to give each biker moll a name.

After the filming the production company are organising burgers and stuff at a local pub.

If you're not doing anythin g on 11th September and would like to have your Guzzi on film drop me a line at info@guzzista.com and I'll reply with details etc.

This is a link from th casting agent: http://actorsthemselvesfamily.ning.com/events

The Woolwich sitcom community site is here: http://www.woolwich.wetpaint.com

Filming will take place on 11th September in Woolwich, London, bring your Guzzi down, its rare to see Guzzis on film, and this is a terrific opportunity to promote Moto Guzzi!

Look forward to seeing as many as can make it on the day, the more the better.

Regards

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

...shame...all that training would go to waste with the burgers and beer ;-) hehehe

Shouldn't that be "...go to waist...?" ;)

Waitaminnit: no, it's the burgers & beer that go to waist, not the training... Never miiiiind! :lol:

Bollocks and Double Bollocks!!!!!

10k fun run in Wetherby on the 11th. Been training for 5 weeks so can't miss it :doh:

...shame...all that training would go to waste with the burgers and beer ;-) hehehe

Struggled round in 1.02, not too bad for a pensioner I suppose :oldgit:

Instead of burgers and beer tonight its Curry and Beer at Wetherspoon's. They turn over loads of beer so its always good.

Looks like you had a good time without me anyway Joe, or maybe my absences just did the trick :cheese:

Bollocks and Double Bollocks!!!!!

10k fun run in Wetherby on the 11th. Been training for 5 weeks so can't miss it :doh:

Struggled round in 1.02, not too bad for a pensioner I suppose :oldgit:

Instead of burgers and beer tonight its Curry and Beer at Wetherspoon's. They turn over loads of beer so its always good.

Looks like you had a good time without me anyway Joe, or maybe my absences just did the trick :cheese:

Naah you'd have been very welcome John. It was good fun, hard work but good fun, there were about 45 people on set on Sunday in one capacity or another but the footage with the bikes for the woolwich trailer is amazing, I'll post a link to the video soon. And the photo shoot for the Squadra 2012 calendar was great too, it's gonna be amazing...beautiful women with beautiful Guzzis, what more could you ask for?