V11 meet Scotland

macguzzi

Anyone any idea about, or better still a link to camping/toilet facilities and cost of such please for this venue.

Almost certain i fancy a weekend here and would book a ticket provided i know i can get my head down ( peepies )for both nights .

Cheers Darryl

Darryl

Camping showers/toilets included in the ticket price of £20 per person see page 32 of Gambalunga for booking details. http://scottishrally.moonfruit.com/#

Regards

Haydn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks haydn, i saw page 32 earlier but was not sure what the £20 covered so presumably £20 gets me camping and access to entertainment etc for the weekend? If so sounds great.

Darryl :thumbsup:

Well I am flattered, maybe even a little curious, but I wont stand in the way of your usual "room mate" or he may get jealous!

Euan- do you need booking form?

yes do please

I think you will be fine sending letter and cheque to Dave Breeze using Haydn's link.

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you johny foreigner chaps decide to come north to the Highlands after the Moniave do I would make a concerted effort to join up with you. Having "done" the Cromarty rally the last 2 years I find work precludes anything that weekend however I am on leave on Tuesday following and up for a gad about the glens up here - maybe even provide space for a tent or two chez moi.

I note my MGCGB handle is mentioned in the Gamba - this is a mistrake - fire questions towards Haydn or Russell Clink (on MGCGB forum) for info. Haydns video at Crom on the website for the rally just brought back what I'll be missing. Mind you - not organising it means more time to fettle Sporti.

have/care/fun/take

g

• 1 month later...

That's beginning to sound like a forum meet! :thumbsup: BFG, you're coming too?

Jaap, I can't come for the full event as I am working on some of the Bank Holiday period. A few of us on this side of the water (NI) are wondering about the possibility of travelling over for one day only, Sunday 6th, in the hope that we could meet up with people at some point.

There is a ferry that arrives in Cairnryan at 10am and departure would be 7pm, so we would do what we could between those hours. I have just sent an email to the contact addresses on the Rally website to ask for an opinion about the possibility of a few bikes coming for the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Think the forecast is generally dry, sunny spells but with a cold easterly wind and odd shower.

Better than torrential rain like we have been having!

Hope everyone has a safe journey and see you there.

Guy :helmet:

:thumbsup:

Have a safe trip all of you and we'll be seeing each other very soon :drink:

Søren

V11 checked over and full of petrol - Check. :thumbsup:

Camping gear/ tent ready to be strapped on bike - Check. :thumbsup:

Scottish Rally ticket in wallet - Check. :thumbsup:

Stuck on an oil rig till wednesday or later - Check. :bbblll::vomit:

Have a good time everyone thats going :race:

V11 checked over and full of petrol - Check. :thumbsup:

Camping gear/ tent ready to be strapped on bike - Check. :thumbsup:

Scottish Rally ticket in wallet - Check. :thumbsup:

Stuck on an oil rig till wednesday or later - Check. :bbblll::vomit:

Have a good time everyone thats going :race:

North Sea Tiger! Gggrrrrrr. I cant make it either Gary if that makes you feel better.

Gavin

• 4 weeks later...

The silence is deafening.

did nothing happen at this event?

must be some secret everyone was sworn to keep :D

We had an ace time Orson! Jaap, Paul and Soren joined us from across the water, and we even stayed dry even though it was a bit chilly.

Cheers

Guy

What Guy said. Paul and I had a couple of brilliant rides in Scotland before going to the meet. Nice weather, lots of sun, not too cold. But when we woke up after the first night in the tent on the rally site, there was ice on the tent. Bloody cold it was! First thing I did that day was going to Tesco's for an extra blanket! What can I say, we had a brilliant weekend with great people, and I'm coming over again. (This was my 5th time in Scotland / UK)

Here's Paul and I arriving at the campsite

543188_3406801526677_1028194951_n.jpg