V11 LE MANS REGISTRY

Bob Hartman

Hey everyone,

Here’s my 2002 Tenni #133/170 with 14k miles on it. Always wanted one and was able to pick this one up last summer.

ffc59b9dd779f8c727d84b6fc3cfca53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome guzzicruiser! sweet Tenni. the forum has a Tenni registry too! https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6415&page=17&do=findComment&comment=232277

thanks! I’m on it but unfortunately it hasn’t been updated in quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

I have 2002 Moto Guzzi LE Mans Re vin ZGUKRAKR42M114723 Red. Has 60.000 KM I LIVE IN Canada. Bike has been off the road for two years. I am going to get it back on the road this year. Just needs front fork service and up dated springs, Rear shock needs service or replaced. I love the bike. I will add a photo later.

I have 2002 Moto Guzzi LE Mans Re vin ZGUKRAKR42M114723 Red. Has 60.000 KM I LIVE IN Canada. Bike has been off the road for two years. I am going to get it back on the road this year. Just needs front fork service and up dated springs, Rear shock needs service or replaced. I love the bike. I will add a photo later.

I have been away from the sight for quite sometime as I could not remember my pass code but I found it now I am ok.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I have a 2002 Le Mans red & gray acquired just last week, the bike is well sorted with many extras and upgrades, has 51K miles.  Now sorting the paper work to get it on the road.  My previous Guzzi was a 2007 Griso 1100, and I frequented the Guzzi Tech forum.

Hoping there will be an IMOC meet (Sturbridge MA) this year ...

Kurt 

50032520493_daebc19176_c.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, p6x said:

Here's the bike I am purchasing tomorrow, December 24th, 2020.

Very nice, p6x! That didn't take long for you to commit! :mg::thumbsup:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, docc said:

Very nice, p6x! That didn't take long for you to commit! :mg::thumbsup:

Well, it is all relative...

This is only my fourth two wheels, and third motorcycle.

My first was a moped when I was 14 but that does not count

My second was a Suzuki T350 when I was 16. Back then, you could get your biker's driver license at 16. No longer the case obviously....

Of course, there are more twists to tell about....

At 14, I belonged to a Moto-club; among us we had guys racing Suzuki's prepared by Crooks in UK. Guess who was in charge of warming up and doing a few laps to check out the vitals? I more or less rode on any bike from the club, that includes Ariel.

Then I chose an international company and became an expatriate. In my early days, I got stationed in Italy. Based out of Siracusa, I mail ordered a Harley from the only Italian dealer in Italy at the time.

The Italian will remember him: Carlo Talamo owner of Numero Uno in Milano. I was almost certain to be the sole HD owner in Sicily. I think I have a video that I should maybe share.

When I parked in Houston, I immediately wanted to purchase a Ducati. However, my spouse took quickly stock of how dangerous distracted driving was here.

I kept an eye out for Motorbikes, and after I found this Guzzi Le Mans, I managed to get an authorization from the general to purchase. I had to promise not to ride on the highways though...

The video below is a presentation of Numero Uno.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, footgoose said:

Was it you asking about cost of aftermarket mufflers? Those look like Staintune, ...some of the best.

I did not ask anything yet...

I am still a freshman here, and I am slowly making my way through all the posts....

I have not seen the bike other than the brief video that I asked the seller to send to me.

I just went on Cycle Trader, typed Moto Guzzi V11 Le Mans, and it came up... I fell in love immediately and after a little bit of email exchange with the seller, I went ahead an purchased it. I initially wanted to make the 8 hours trip from Houston to Pensacola, to check it out myself, however Christmas got in the way.

This is a consignment bike. The owner, is 60 years old, and can't ride it anymore because too painful for his back. Or at least, this is what I was told.

I will be able to tell you more about the bike once I get it. But this is not going to happen before early next year. I am going to fly to Pensacola and drive back to Houston with it. That's the proper way to christen any bike....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, p6x said:

Well, it is all relative...

This is only my fourth two wheels, and third motorcycle.

My first was a moped when I was 14 but that does not count

My second was a Suzuki T350 when I was 16. Back then, you could get your biker's driver license at 16. No longer the case obviously....

Of course, there are more twists to tell about....

At 14, I belonged to a Moto-club; among us we had guys racing Suzuki's prepared by Crooks in UK. Guess who was in charge of warming up and doing a few laps to check out the vitals? I more or less rode on any bike from the club, that includes Ariel.

Then I chose an international company and became an expatriate. In my early days, I got stationed in Italy. Based out of Siracusa, I mail ordered a Harley from the only Italian dealer in Italy at the time.

The Italian will remember him: Carlo Talamo owner of Numero Uno in Milano. I was almost certain to be the sole HD owner in Sicily. I think I have a video that I should maybe share.

When I parked in Houston, I immediately wanted to purchase a Ducati. However, my spouse took quickly stock of how dangerous distracted driving was here.

I kept an eye out for Motorbikes, and after I found this Guzzi Le Mans, I managed to get an authorization from the general to purchase. I had to promise not to ride on the highways though...

The video below is a presentation of Numero Uno.

Safer on the Highways than in town imo

.Looks like a beautiful bike! Congrats!

• Like 1