I ask for help with service.

Onibaka

I am sorry but there is too much wind noise to hear the engine running.

The translation from your language to English ( for me) is difficult to understand.

Can you post a picture of your spark (the part that goes into the combustion chamber) plugs so we can look at them to see how they look ? 

Did this condition start after a backfire while you were riding ?  

Unfortunately I too badly understand your some messages.

Spark plug pictures tomorrow I will take.   Video with work of the motorcycle I will shoot indoors.  

I badly understood your last phrase.

The problem with the engine arose during a driving, after a short stop.  Suddenly. 

Now Revolutions (RPM) are unstable on idle speed and during a driving. It seems to me that cylinders work unequally. Exhaust pipes leave soot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

К сожалению я тоже плохо понимаю некоторые Ваши сообщения.

Фотографии свечи зажигания завтра сделаю. Видео с работой мотоцикла сниму в помещении.  

Последнюю вашу фразу я плохо понял.

Проблема с двигателем возникла во время езды, после короткой остановки. Внезапно. 

Теперь обороты  нестабильны на холостых оборотах и во время езды. Мне кажется, что цилиндры работают неодинаково. Из выхлопных труб выходит сажа. 

Here was this spark plug:

Стояла эта свеча зажигания:

3b52513fe1fc.jpg

I put a new spark plug. Here it is after 20 minutes of work:

Я поставил новую свечу зажигания. Это она через 20 минут работы:

da02d8ccb778.jpg

Hopefully this video shows the problem better: 

Strange sound, Oni, on your video.

Buzzing and sizzling like an electric motor is running....strange noise.

Sounds to me as if your electric starter is still engaged when the engine is running.

> can you check this please?

-M-

P.S. as for the spark plugs.

Yes they are a bit black and soothed.

Let's look into it later after the strange noise is resolved.

...TAPAtalk via Samsung Galaxy Nexus...

Strange sound, Oni, on your video. Buzzing and sizzling like an electric motor is running....strange noise. Sounds to me as if your electric starter is still engaged when the engine is running. > can you check this please?

I'm 99% sure that this is not the sound of the starter motor. (tomorrow I will again look)
Can distort the sound quality compact camera ...
I think I always have the sound of the engine, except for his poor performance (range / jerks)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Я на 99% уверен что это не звук стартера. (завтра я ещё раз посмотрю)
Может качество звука искажает компактная камера...
Мне кажется у меня всегда такой звук работающего двигателя, если не считать его нестабильную работу (колебания/рывки)

I suspect the intake air temp sensor or the oil temp sensor. Either  the sensor or the connection. These would cause the computer to think the engine is VERY cold causing a fully rich condition. This will foul the plugs like this...

I suspect the intake air temp sensor or the oil temp sensor. Either  the sensor or the connection. These would cause the computer to think the engine is VERY cold causing a fully rich condition. This will foul the plugs like this...

This shows how you can check the sensors

With the key off, unplug the two relays and the ECU.

Measure the resistance of each sensor by connecting an Ohm-meter to the holes in the ECU plug.

See note 5 and note 6, the sensors should read 1000 to 5000 Ohms depending on the temperature, refer to the table on the right.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s526/Kiwi_Roy/1987_007_zps2e9af2fe.jpg

Also , make sure you do not force the probe into the connector and make it larger than it was. I hope you have and can use a digital ohm meter. 

Also , make sure you do not force the probe into the connector and make it larger than it was. I hope you have and can use a digital ohm meter. 

Yes, just extend the meter leads with some soft wire or use the standard pin that comes with a DB9 computer plug, they are the correct size.

Looks like I found a problem :luigi: :

Average track is not determined by the tester

6287dfaaf918.jpg0a2c90dcc3ea.jpg

b114fbd87fa8.jpg

Air temperature sensors and oil showed the correct resistance.

I'll try to fix something like the track ...
Maybe there is some analogue of the car, until I realized that the step up from the H-D V-rod.
Probyval put PF1C, but there is resistance only to ~ 2000 ohm.

Someone on this site posted THE Harley-Davidson part # for this item. Much less than the MotoGuzzi part.

Congratultions on diagnosing your problem ! Good work.  

Someone on this site posted THE Harley-Davidson part # for this item. Much less than the MotoGuzzi part.

Congratultions on diagnosing your problem ! Good work.  

Yes, find 27271-95

Good job.... Docc purchased this # in Oct. 2008 . It should work. You will have to set this TPS after installing it. You can find articles here to set this adjustment.

The cost was around $46 USD in 2008.

I have not yet found the TPS from Harley-Davidson with the delivery... While the "repaired" their capabilities:

8722dce50d61445147ac5dde67abd5d0.jpg

While the sensor is not worried. Calibrated by the TPS to 150 mV, synchronized and set idle to ~1100 RPM according to the

On the other settings such as diagnostic equipment needed ?
With Guzzi DIAG I can only observe the operation of the system? Replace if it can substitute Axone 2000?

Motorcycle is stable, single speed is stable, but it seems to me that the bike was a bit "stupid", accelerates slower when the throttle partially open.
Although it may be I am wrong, when I open the gas completely, the bike accelerates well. 
I think that with the Guzzi Diag I can clarify this . :grin:

Thank you