V11 Ecu diagnostics and reprogramming

Paul Minnaert

Hi to all!  :grin:

I buy this cable:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-3pin-OBD2-KKL-VAG-409-1-USB-Fiat-ECU-Scan-Diagnostic-Interface-Alfa-Fiat-/251603446444?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

I install the drivers without problems and get recognized. (I work with computers so no problem here)

But GuzziDiag show me nothing...  :homer:

Any idea whats the problem? Anyone have this cable?

Best regards! 

iut should have the ftdi 232rl chip inside. and windows should load ftdi drivers for it. 

• Like 1

After a couple attempts at bogus cables, we're hoping to get this sorted soon. Having been back and forth through this thread several times, I am still a little uneasy about the drivers for Mac OS X Mavericks (?)

(I attempted a driver download for an ELM 327 interface and it locked my Mac -  **uncomfortable!**  . . . I thought the worst thing could be my Sport would run funky, but nooooo . . .)

Hi to all,

With GuzziDiag is possible to check if TPS is at 150 mV? If yes how to do it?

best regards!

The Workshop Manual instructs to test the TPS potentiometer with "a tester" for the 150mV setting. The idle is then set at degrees opening with the computer interface (guzzidiag etc.).

I presume the "tester" is simply a voltmeter. I do not see that the fully closed position is to be read by the ECU/interface, but only in mV.

With GuzziDiag is possible to check if TPS is at 150 mV

No. I know I'm quoting Pauldaytonas text, but ecu does not give out accurate values enought at this area (GuzziDiag shows what ecu gives out). Has something to do with the way of digitalization chosen back in those times when 15M ecu was new. 150mV basic setting always with a voltmeter.

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon me but the plug on this cable doesn't look like it will fit the 3 pin Guzzi connector on my V11 Sport

I ordered the 2 part cable off ebay months ago, I only received 1/2

After a couple attempts at bogus cables, we're hoping to get this sorted soon. Having been back and forth through this thread several times, I am still a little uneasy about the drivers for Mac OS X Mavericks (?) (I attempted a driver download for an ELM 327 interface and it locked my Mac -  **uncomfortable!**  . . . I thought the worst thing could be my Sport would run funky, but nooooo . . .)

you start to think this all might not be too tricky and then you read this.

My Tenni is yet to be delivered. It runs gangbusters according to the seller, on pod filters. I intend to put the airbox back on as I commute long distances in all conditions except lightning, plenty of dust on my local roads too. And they look ugly compared to stock.

What are the chances the standard mapping has been left with the pod filters? I assume slim to none but the sensors may cope and the map takes care of the madly differing inlet pressures? All new to me obviously.

Pardon me but the plug on this cable doesn't look like it will fit the 3 pin Guzzi connector on my V11 Sport

I ordered the 2 part cable off ebay months ago, I only received 1/2

If I understand, that one is the universal OBD2 connector with chips in it to interpret signals ( using the computer device driver software from our guzzitech pals ), the 2nd cable required is the 3 pin Fiat Lancia converter.