V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

Don't know if this is OK to do here, but I am always looking for more V11 photos online, and one of the best way to get photos is to search the bikes for sale. I figure I might as well help out somebody looking for another V11 for their collection when I come across a worthy bike.

Here's a 2002 (sold as a 2003) silver naked in New York with less than 700 miles! Not cheap, but probably close to collector grade:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/mcy/4313297114.html

• Like 2

Hahaha Docc, yea seems kind of silly for a 10 year old 'mass' produced item!  I also said "somebody looking for another V11 for their collection" Are we getting the picture here? I hereby state these are collectible motos.... ergo, they are collectible motos! :notworthy::mg:

Heh: yeah, I used to want a "vintage" motorcycle. Now the ones I bought new have arrived! :oldgit:

"Works of Art" they are!

BTW, I don't think "mass produced" applies to any of these models. "Hand built in small batches" maybe . . .

• Like 1

BTW, I don't think "mass produced" applies to any of these models. "Hand built in small batches" maybe . . .

Yes indeed, low production bike for sure (hence my quotes on the word 'mass' :grin: )... and from what you are telling me about the Scura R, and what I've heard about the Tenni model, it seems like they pulled serialized frames off the line and just saved them for special batches (for whenever the marketing dept. calls for them!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

That Scura in Seattle is a pretty fair deal. The Greenie is sweet too! I just don't understand why you see so many v11s with such low miles....

Well, mine has 2700 miles as each guy that bought it could not handle the low bars and kept taking it back to the dealership.  Then I got it last year and had to have back surgery so I can't ride it until later this year now, so on it goes.......................

• Thanks 1