What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

I just got back from vacation.  I saw a comedy show with Steve Martin and Martin Short.  Most of you know that Steve plays banjo.  This group accompanied him.  I wouldn't really call it bluegrass as much as jazz+ banjo.  The show was funny as you can imagine.  These guys are worth a listen too. Allison Brown and Fair Weather Friends

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, I'm not sure what's wrong.  I've been sick with a virus for a couple of weeks.  I've started to slowly recover and get back to normal.   Anyway to the topic.  Lightning struck nearby yesterday and it took out my new stereo and sub.  So I'm not listening to anything.  I was actually able to drive for the first time, so I was able to exchange the cable box.

It's a bad deal to be home ridden with no tunes.  I have a bluetooth speaker, so there's that.

Whining over.

• Sad 1

I got my replacement stereo set up today.   I'm even going to see if I can get the old receiver fixed or some good will since it was still under warranty. 

The folks a SVS sent me a new $250 amp for my sub for good will, only a $30 handling fee for YT.  I gotta recommend SVS to anyone looking for speakers on the internet. 

I've been pretty sick the last few weeks and it's great getting some tunes.   The set up it always a pain, one PM to Denon got the last thing worked out.   It sounds really good too.  Music 100%.

• Like 1