What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

Amazing Blues radio, like Aardvark. Friday will be Jive check out.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1

I’m a Jazzhead and I pretty much have the dial pinned in the truck, at the shop or at home to our local, listener supported, Jazz station KCSM, one of the last 24/7 jazz radio in the country.

Curated by a great cast of hosts, they not only offer a good mix of classic and current jazz artists but also R&B, Latin Jazz and Blues programming. 

On the net:  https://kcsm.org/ 

Or thru their app: Jazz91 KCSM-FM 

@speedfrog , KNKX is 24/7 jazz out of Seattle.  That was the first station I've saved.  I'll check out

@paulnaz  going to check out undercurrents.  Native Voices ... Oh I am familiar with it.  I've heard it on Southern Okla, I think Chickasaws have it on the radio.

Thanks guys!

• Like 2

Somedays, this place reminds me of an old oyster bar my buddy and I used to hit up after closing down the restaurant/bar we worked at on The Gulf Coast.  Somehow, the old guard just let us sit at the bar and sing along to David Allan Coe, "Pissed me off " . . .  It was our theme song in those struggly days . . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, KINDOY2 said:

I used to go to this club "(Theresa's) quite a lot in 1970-1971..on the South Side of Chicago when I lived there Saw so much good blues there ..Including Junior and "Phil "..(Buddy).

• Like 2