What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

Everything about this reminds me of riding mySport . The flowing melody, captivating allure, gentle longing . . .

I may start calling her "Magnolia " . . .

• Like 2
19 hours ago, ScuRoo said:

...Doing Roger for fascism is like doing Sucharit for inciting violence or Zappa for promoting censorship’ 🤣

I just flew over a couple of german articles on the subject.

As background, Germany has, for very understandable reasons, very strict laws about "Volksverhetzung", i.e. "incitement of the people", and wearing or displaying any kind of symbol from the Nazi Party is completely forbidden.

In the german articles it was mentioned that Waters is active in a political group that criticises the politics of the State of Israel.

I have the feeling that he (Waters) might be justified in maintaining that the accusations are a deliberate attempt to discredit him and thereby discredit his political activities. Political interest groups trying to exploit the particularly strict laws in Germany to misinterpret and discredite what is actually satire. :huh2:

Incidentally, I don't expect the charges to stick. The authorities here must investigate such accusations, and that means an official investigation must be started. They are, however, not stupid, and Water's Lawyers are no doubt very good. We'll see...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish the sound quality were better, and there were fewer ears in the view, but real music being made.

"Don't let me down ", y'all . . .

Maybe best crowd refrain, ever . . .

• Like 3