What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Completed 6 stops of the 2023 Motorcycle Tour of Texas:

As reported herewith: the update is below the overall map of all the stops.

• Like 2

Last night I reinstalled the rear wheel fender on my v11; PO had removed it to make the bike more naked.  He gave it to me along with the other pieces of plastic he took off.  I've been noticing it on pics of other bikes and like the look as well as its very practical purpose.  Luckily he still had the original screws.

• Like 4

On 4/29/2023 at 4:01 PM, Joe said:

Oil & Filter Change. :luigi:

21091CA2-45C6-48B5-9574-20AD15725B76.jpeg

0F84C04F-EB6D-491A-9AB3-41A1A0FC6617.jpeg

279B2C50-0F29-4150-A69E-29857F3F8564.jpeg

What is that to the left of the filter socket?

2 hours ago, activpop said:

What is that to the left of the filter socket?

It inserts into the removal tool to pierce the filter and help turn the oily filter. In theory it would work, but in my case after 2hrs of not getting the filter to move. I was advised by KaleV11 to look up with my I-phone camera to see if Shaun (prior owner) installed a metal band around the filter to make sure it wouldn't vibrate loose, an alas it had one. So next up was the whole pan dropped and cleaned up to remove the band and then the filter. I "bought" these tools with the bike in the couple of boxes of "stuff" Shaun dropped off with the bike. BTW he gave me a new oil filter and gasket too, what a deal right. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Was waxing the V11 the other day and discovered the guts of my RH front turn signal wanted to come out with the lens loose and not wanting to snap back in place. The signal's front had all my attention.

Ordered a replacement.

Buffing it out today, I noticed a screw on the back side of the turn signal. Tightened it up....all is well.:homer::huh2:

Guess I need a time out before replacing the cam belts on the Ducati....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Martijn851 said:

Installed a nice seat.

Screenshot_20230506_174012_Gallery.jpg

Custom cover or complete seat?

Nothing done to the V11 today, but hopefully soon the first attempt to get Guzzidiag connected.

One of these arrived for me today:

WooMainKL1TALIA_850x660_New_2-510x396.jp

https://www.lonelec.com/product/guzzidiag-jpdiag-ducatidiag-tuneecu-kit-kl-1talia-3-pin-connection/

I hope it delivers what it promises. I like the elegance of it: the three pin plug on end, and a connector for a standard USB cable (of which I have an abundance...) on the other. The option of power from the battery, or plugging in a 12-Volt power supply. Very neat, I think. :)

I will, of course, report on how easily (or not...) it made the connection.

• Thanks 1

You should have fun with Guzzidiag.. setting your TPS becomes a snap. It’s not too extensive with the V11 but the things it can read and tell you on the later CARC bikes is pretty awesome.

• Like 1