cedes e350 estate... massive boot, i have bought numerous (smaller) motorbikes home in the boot by removing the bikes wheels and sliding in the bike so the forks rest in the rear spare wheel well. Fast and practical

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I bet that Triumph wouldn't fit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sooo...

Docc picked this out of my photos. I've owned it since I was 18. Found it in Alabama in front of a trailer park for $300 in 1980. Drove it home to Michigan with no brakes to speak of. Drove it 'ratty muscle car' style for decades, finally gave it the love it deserves in 2011 and did two Hot Rod Power Tours in it. 

Charger-front.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

Charger.jpg

• Like 1

sweeeeeet! :thumbsup:

I remember looking at one of these (also in a trailer park!) in Florida "back in the day."

I told my buddy, "I dunno. Looks like the throttle pedal has been pushed though the floorboard."

As it turns out, that is * normal use * . . . . :grin:

• Like 1

'68 Charger.

Is it a 383?  Torque Flight?

505" RB with Holley dual quad EFI, A/C, cruise control, Hemi 4-speed with Passon aluminum case, Gear Vendors Overdrive, 3.55 gears for touring 4.10 for fighting. 

Torque converters are for construction equipment.

'68 Charger.

505" RB with Holley dual quad EFI, A/C, cruise control, Hemi 4-speed with Passon aluminum case, Gear Vendors Overdrive, 3.55 gears for touring 4.10 for fighting. 

Probably sound pretty decent, idling next to a V11 . . . :grin:

• Like 1

'68 Charger.

Well said.....

• 7 months later...