viper_05.jpg

So Lauri, were you doing 35 mph, as the sign indicates? ;-) Beautiful machine BTW

Nick,

just look at the angle of that sign... you'll see how fast I blew by it, hahahaha...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I just can't figure out why this new Ford Mustang has me so captivated .

Must be the appropriate equipment......the helmet..yea, the helmet.

• 1 month later...

Our 2011 Mazda CX-9 is on it's way out after 80,000 miles with nothing needed but oil changes, tires, brakes, and some recall thing that the dealer handled. We got a 2017 Subaru Forester Limited. Very nicely equipped, good fuel economy, full-time AWD, continuously variable transmission, all kinds of cool stuff. That's our new family car - and I won't have to touch it for at least 2 years because all maintenance is included for 2 years.  :D

I went to pick up some rubber floor mats at the Subaru dealer today. And there was a nice silver V7 in the lot. I was wearing a Moto Guzzi T-shirt. Had a nice chat with the V7 owner, who is super happy with his V7 - but mad at the Escondido dealer for no longer carrying Moto Guzzi. It's a long-term BMW dealer, and they had Guzzi only for a short time. I hope Moto Forza, the Ducati/Husqvarna dealer around the corner picks up Guzzi instead.

No Guzzi dealer? *shocking* :o

Here in the depths of the US south, people often ask, "Who keeps your bike running?"

"Why, a most excellent fellow in Varsseveld, Nederland."

. . . and the 3,603 other members of the V11 forum. :luigi:

"We few, we happy few! We band of brothers!"

ws

• Like 2

No Guzzi dealer? *shocking* :o

Well, we do have a good Guzzi dealer in downtown San Diego - GP Motorcycles. And there are others in Orange and Los Angeles County to the North. It's just a question of whether the Northern part of San Diego County can support a Guzzi dealer. GP and Moto Forza both carry Ducati and Husqvarna.

Worrying about whether a northern part of a county can support a Guzzi dealer? Sh!t, we can't seem to support a Guzzi dealer with my entire state and part of some other states.

• Like 1

Any opinion about Moto Guzzi Classics in Long Beach ?

Sure. I've known Mark for years. He hasn't been a "dealer" for years, though. I was there when he finally got fed up. "I love the machines, but *hate* the company.."  Guzzi had dumped a bunch of leftover bikes to another dealer near him for $2K below his cost. (!)

He's a good guy, but doesn't know much about anything with a computer. Honest to a fault.

Those and the D-type jags are so awesome. Nice little rip around Mulholland Drive and Pacific Coast Highway too.

Which Guzzi is in the garage? It's next to a Ducati PS1000LE, and an adventure bike.