Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

I sent emails to all, but all continental US shipments were $3.

All overseas shipments were $13.50 

The one to Canada eh? was $9.50

No fondling charges..  :)

• Like 1

Any left ?

I'll take 2 if available.

Cheers

Bruce

Hey Bruce, Chuck is kindly sending me a special red one so when it arrives and I've fitted it you can have my original fabricated one if you like.

Ciao

Hey Chuck, my lever arrived today. It looks awesome! Good job on the machining.
And Lucky Phil too. Good job on the prototyping.

Now I just need to paint it so I can install it this weekend.
Following Scud's idea, I'll paint it so it blends in with the gearbox & stuff in the background.

Scud said once: "the driver for most of my cosmetic changes to the bikes is to cut down the visual clutter and focus on the large, elemental shapes that I like."

Now I'm looking for a paint colour called "road grime splatter". :lol:

• Like 1

I'm a fan of zinc chromate.  :grin: I've seen really old aircraft fuselage tubing that hasn't rusted a bit.

Has anyone tried the extender yet? There's probably a reason Guzzi put that slot on there. I'm just hoping they all fit ok, and the suspense is killing me. :oldgit:

Mine's at the powdercoater (flat black) - along with a swingarm, lower subframe, and bunch of stuff for my K75s. Gotta cut down on that visual clutter...  :grin:

I've got my LeMans shifting pretty well, but I am search of perfection. Further updates as events warrant.

Customs holds anything red . . . . :rolleyes:

I just looked upon the museum replica of the Carcano Moto Guzzi V8 today. That fairing color reminds me so much of the Chook-bilt zinc chromate, I don't think I can bear to paint it.

Moto-Guzzi-V8----portrait-1.jpg

Sorry, Phil. .I've seen shipments from Oz take 3 or 4 weeks, yet one made it to NZ as fast as local. Yours is green, too.It would have taken another day for the red to dry. Docc covered the shipping, though, maybe that's the problem??

Sorry, Phil. .I've seen shipments from Oz take 3 or 4 weeks, yet one made it to NZ as fast as local. Yours is green, too.It would have taken another day for the red to dry. Docc covered the shipping, though, maybe that's the problem??

I sent it by Mule Train.  :oldgit:

Mules do swim, don't they? :huh:

I sent it by Mule Train.  :oldgit:

Mules do swim, don't they? :huh:

Hmmmm, that could be an issue. When mules get tired,they sit down..