Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

3 hours ago, Tinus89 said:

What would be the price including postage to The Netherlands?

$50 plus actual postage. I postage to the Netherlands is around $15.

• Like 2

Right. Spending about 70EUR for a small peace of steel is a bit steep.

Spending about 70EUR for a shifting improvement of my V11 isn't.:bike:

Sign me up please:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tinus89 said:

Right. Spending about 70EUR for a small peace of steel is a bit steep.

Spending about 70EUR for a shifting improvement of my V11 isn't.:bike:

Sign me up please:)

Sign-up post updated: 5 of 10 (and counting . . .)

• Like 1

Do a run Chuck. You need 10 minimum, right. So do at least 12. I'll buy the unclaimed ones and resell them at the same cost along with my "bustling" pawl spring business. I might tuck one away in case another V11 ever follows me home.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Scud said:

Do a run Chuck. You need 10 minimum, right. So do at least 12. I'll buy the unclaimed ones and resell them at the same cost along with my "bustling" pawl spring business. I might tuck one away in case another V11 ever follows me home.

Package deal! :sun:

> Hey, buddy! Hey . . . I gots this package deal you just cannot pass up . . .

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

• Like 1

You guys are killin me. :D I have an engine apart, I have wings and tailfeathers to rib stitch.. I have a wing mod to do to Mouser.

I *do* have the material.. I can take it to the waterjet shop on a nice day. A ride would be good.

Unlike wimmens, though.. I only do one thing at a time. It's in the queue. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Scud said:

I had an airplane job for the water jet guy, so I dropped off the material for the shifter extenders, too. That doesn't mean that I'm working on them.. but.. if you want one, send me a PM with your mailing address, and *when I get enough interest and a round toit* I'll have the blanks ready to machine, form, etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I’ll throw my name in for one, if/when it’s an option.  My main rider v11 shifts great, but thinking the greenie project might benefit.  Though that project is languishing, as the missus cracks the whip on the bathroom remodel, and already spending most of my time for the man…

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gmc28 said:

I’ll throw my name in for one, if/when it’s an option.  My main rider v11 shifts great, but thinking the greenie project might benefit.  Though that project is languishing, as the missus cracks the whip on the bathroom remodel, and already spending most of my time for the man…

Updated the tally post on page 42 . . .

• 2 weeks later...

The waterjet guy called and said the blanks were done, along with the exhaust flanges for the little 3 cylinder radial I'm working on, so rode and picked it up on this really nice fall day.

So. I have the blanks and when the weather turns bad (probably next week) I'll run them. If you want one, PM me with your mailing address, and you will be in line for the Shirley no doubt last run of the Lucky Phil Extenders. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Chuck said:

The waterjet guy called and said the blanks were done, along with the exhaust flanges for the little 3 cylinder radial I'm working on, so rode and picked it up on this really nice fall day.

So. I have the blanks and when the weather turns bad (probably next week) I'll run them. If you want one, PM me with your mailing address, and you will be in line for the Shirley no doubt last run of the Lucky Phil Extenders. :D

Last and best effort I can make to notify interested parties to PM Chuck at this point:

@KenBlake        @roktbox      @guzzi323    @RichP   @Tinus89    @Gmc28

And the special offer from @Scud

Thanks, again, @Chuck !

• Like 1