Ozark Spine Frame Rally?

LowRyter

now yer talkin', Docc.  Cross the Big Muddy.

Pretty sure all my Wants&Warrants in Arkansas have sunsetted . . . :unsure:

As I was telling LowRyter, I had made the mistake of doing an east coast road trip years ago. It wasn't till I turned inland down in Georgia that I was able to get out of the shoreline congestion, and coming back on Arkansas 7 (which I see runs thru Harrison) was the best part of the trip! Looks like a great place to get lost.

Now..about those no-smoking rooms. Guess Chuck's wife didn't intimidate me enough..... :rasta: ...to quit...(yet!)

Then LeRoy, we have two "yeses" and 26 "maybes" ?  (math challenged) 

How about the 3rd weekend of  23 September ?  That should get us past the Ouray & Mo Kan rallies and before the Tex & OK rallies. 

Ky. rally that weekend. Don't plan around me, of course.. I'm probably out any time in the fall.. if it's not rallies, it's fly ins.

If possible. kindly push it to early to mid October John...and I have a good chance to make it up from Houston...can't do it in September...but obviously, pick the date with the most # of participants.  :)

For me...it's either the 1st or 2nd week of October...can't do anything earlier...so if it works out...great!  Otherwise, plan when you can!!.

Good catch...for sure I'll go to Lindale, maybe Okie...so it looks like an Ark Spine raid may be out for me then this year as September is not possible...maybe next year!  Thanks John...appreciate you trying to herd the cats here!!  

• 4 months later...

Vents-  welcome to the board.  A spring Ozark Spineframe rally works for me.  How about sometime in May? 

The weather should be good and we have 7 months to plan for it.  Between you, Leroy and Rocker, we have three Spineys close by already.

• 2 weeks later...