Fifteenth South'n Spine Raid 2019

22 hours ago, docc said:

Remember, y'all: "garage space" is extra, but we can put two or three Guzzi in one of those spaces.

I reserved garage space, but likely won't bring more than one bike. So I'll have extra. Unless H-D gives me a boner back for the Livewire.

• Like 1

Just reserved our "usual room."  :D

Now, which Guzzi?  The new V7 III wants to play, but Kathi says Norge.  

Oh, never mind; I know which Guzzi will make the trip. :race:

Just back from western N.Y. rally on it.  Still runs like a champ. 

OBTW, my brother just bought a second home in Hiawassee.  Said the ride from Atlanta to the mountains and back was just too much of a dangerous, boring, and maddening PITA.  :(

Bill

P.S. Kathi says "hi" to all. :wub:

• Like 1

Hi Bill, does this mean you will be headed up here to Hiawassee more often?  It will be great to see another Guzzi up here . 

I didn't get much riding in last year after shoulder surgery and family stuff back down in Florida so I'm anxious to put some miles on the bike this year.

Jerry

19 hours ago, JRD said:

Hi Bill, does this mean you will be headed up here to Hiawassee more often?  It will be great to see another Guzzi up here . 

I didn't get much riding in last year after shoulder surgery and family stuff back down in Florida so I'm anxious to put some miles on the bike this year.

Jerry

Yes, at least as opposed to Atlanta only.

Hoping to be down there next week to deliver some excess furniture to Michael.  Likely have Griso or V7 on trailer as it's hard at my age to ride with an overstuffed chair and large rug on the rear rack.  :oldgit::D

Bill

If you guys get some free time and want to meet for a ride, give me a shout.

Jerry 

706-896-3580

• 2 weeks later...

Ten weeks out, to the Fifteenth South'n Spine Raid, and I'm so trying see that the Sport is properly prepared.

[ Insert Waving-Wrench emoji that I currently am not allowed post :huh:]

If today's shakedown ride is any indication, I'm going to sprain my face grinning in my helmet! :grin::race:

Cannot wait to see everyone! :bier:

• Like 3

On 6/28/2019 at 5:59 AM, Mikko said:

I plan on riding down from Michigan and it'll be cool to meet everyone!  “vintage spine frame”

I have peeps around Mt. Pleasant. Dad's west of Clare on Coleman Rd., and Ron Hamp (RHC racing) is on 46 a couple miles west of 127. I may get up there this fall for some riding and visiting through there and Traverse City.

^^^^^^^

Shouldn’t we be allowed to vote on that?  :D

Bill

• Like 1