LED turn signal conversion problem

Don Macleay

My '04 has clear signal lenses and the following is the combo I settled on. I have used these for about two years now - no problems. In addition to the side LEDS which use the OEM reflector, the bulbs have a projector lens on the ends which focus the light straight behind you.

https://www.amazon.com/iBrightstar-Newest-Extremely-Bright-replacement/dp/B07BXNMNRF/ref=sr_1_22?crid=NJN75N30DW71&keywords=ibrightstar&qid=1658273217&sprefix=ibrightstar%2Caps%2C159&sr=8-22

Screen%20Shot%202022-07-19%20at%204.30.2

And this flasher unit - adjustable blink rateĀ  -also works well.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Flasher-Electronic-Signal-Adjustable/dp/B091PXFXFD/ref=sr_1_23?crid=1603YA1WSJQ6M&keywords=led+flasher+unit&qid=1658273542&s=automotive&sprefix=led+flasher+unit%2Cautomotive%2C147&sr=1-23

Screen%20Shot%202022-07-19%20at%204.32.5

It even has the tab to fit in the OEM location.

IMG_3287.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, confirmed that the late V11 with the separate left and right signal indicator lights in the "dash" panel will function with LED turn signal units both front and rear?

Special flasher to adjust the rate of the flashing?

Yes, all works perfectly fine. The blink rate is adjustable to personal preference or legal requirements.

EDIT: I see that the picture of the latest bulb shows no projector lens - no idea if that affects the brightness.

• Like 2

Greenie came with led signals. When going thru the bike, lot's of extra wiring and resistors. All that gone and working fine with the cheap orange flasher, bet mine is the same as po18guy. Using the same flasher on Rosso Corsa with led bulbs.
Cheers Tom. d06feaa19dc39bd77199b46b7f51a5ce.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A525F via Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1