Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Pressureangle

Like what Speedfrog said , or was it Scud, another V11 wants to follow me home, 1 please.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, swooshdave said:

My friend will take one.

@Pressureangle Maybe not 50 this time but I bet 10-15 would go pretty fast. Of course I may have said that about the 50... :blink:

More than one person told me I was insane to make 50 and that they'd never sell.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pressureangle said:

More than one person told me I was insane to make 50 and that they'd never sell.

Four years but zero marketing? Just the crazies here on the forum. Not bad I think. But then again I didn't have to look at a stack of them for all that time.

• Like 2

Sorry to report that my last plate has been sold. I had 50 plates made, and it took 4 years to use them all; I can have them made at any time, but every plate sold is one less needed and these bikes are getting older and fewer every day so I have to consider how many to have made again. Certainly the price of manufacture and material will have gone up, and there is a minimum quantity for economy which I also have to discover. 
So at this point I will ask that anyone interested PM me and leave a reply here to start a list so I have some idea how to move forward with the next batch.
Had to ask, they are very solid for sure. Perfect fit.

Coud they be made thinner?
Cheers Tom.

Sent fra min SM-S906B via Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Tomchri said:

Had to ask, they are very solid for sure. Perfect fit.

Coud they be made thinner?
Cheers Tom.

That was discussed- Pete said there were some cracking failures in early prototype plates; I don't recall the specifics about materials and thicknesses but these are made so there is no question about durability. I did install longer bolts with mine. 

• Thanks 1

Cracking was a thought, thanks. No worries about long shipping, indestructable :rasta:

Cheers Tom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedfrog said:

I count 8 folks, 9 plates:

@Speedfrog________ x1

@PhillipLarsen______ x1

@guzzler___________ x1

@Joe______________ x2

@Tomchri__________ x1

@audiomick________ x1

@swooshdave______ x1

@activpop__________ x1

Not bad for only 12 days since the start of that campaign!

I should have put in a disclaimer about my questionable math skills. It's comes from telling my wife how many bikes I have vs. how many I may have...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, swooshdave said:

@Pressureangle What's the tipping point for another run?

There was never a question about when, only about how many. It'll take a minute to run through the quoting process, as materials, supply chain, and labor rates have all increased substantially since the first batch. I'm already on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Pressureangle said:

There was never a question about when, only about how many. It'll take a minute to run through the quoting process, as materials, supply chain, and labor rates have all increased substantially since the first batch. I'm already on it.

Sir Roper is so proud of you. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2