Mirror, mirrors . . .

docc

Since I could not abide in the stock stalk ^_^ mirrors from new, I went early on to the wee CRG barends (gasp! :huh:).

When they say "Objects In Mirror May Be Closer Than They Appear", they mean a cop car on your tail is only visible when the strobes come on. :o

• Like 2

So, finally, I have found a real, and proper, set of mirrors. Had to have my man-card punched just get through the check-out with them . .  .

5 minutes ago, docc said:

So, finally, I have found a real, and proper, set of mirrors. Had have my man-card punched just get through the check-out with them . .  .

Submit an image for ratification please docc:)

Ciao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will admit this solution may not (absolutely violates) "The First Rule of Italian Driving" . . .

• Like 1

Hey, I swear I read the Terms&Conditions in their entirety (first time, anywhere/ever!) and there is a "fun" clause . . . :bier:

11 minutes ago, docc said:

Nobody's sneakin' up on my sorry @$$ again. Not even those spooky Scuras  :ph34r::ninja: . . .

IMG_2551.jpg

I'm speechless docc you've set the bar very low there:). If you need mirrors that big you're not riding fast enough.Dead flies on the back of the helmet? 

Ciao

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The most absurd barend spectacle I could produce. Been plotting it all day . . . :grin:

Cheers, LuckyPhil! You're a good sport! :drink:

Wait'll I get them mounted to the fenders/wings of the ///M roadster . . .

• Like 1

Leaving this up 'til tomorrow hoping it gives some laughs, then I'll report myself to myself. :blink:

What I like about my little barends how the bike looks from the side (I look at it like that a lot): long&low. Must agree about the undesirable width. 

Certain angles make me think "long horn steer." :bbblll:

Venture-to-the-Stars-3.jpg

• Like 1

Appropriately tilted - they’d go well as proper V11 man-sized winglets.

Or if brake-linked & motorised they’d make swell air flaps!

Fly-swats?

That’s it. As per the T&C’s I couldn’t think of anything more positive to contribute.

Locked.

• Thanks 1