Moto Guzzi Centenary Celebration

v11_meticcio

31 minutes ago, PJPR01 said:

Ci vediamo nel anno 2022...forza Italia!  Let's hope by then, things have finally settled down, and overseas adventures can begin again!

I think the world is going in complete FUBAR mode with the back and forth botched communication that took place almost everywhere.

I am now totally confused on what the message is.

I am going to go with riding my V11 is going to keep me safe from the Delta variant. Why not? wearing a helmet is the best protection... lol...

• Like 2

I’m supposed to be over there in Mandello in late September. Did I miss some news about new restrictions, or is this more about the large group issue associated with that kind of event?

2 minutes ago, Gmc28 said:

I’m supposed to be over there in Mandello in late September. Did I miss some news about new restrictions, or is this more about the large group issue associated with that kind of event?

Keep your fingers crossed that you can actually travel. Who knows what can happen until then...

And for specific info for inbound travelling to Italy, also for travelling from outside the European Union.

https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioContenutiNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=english&id=5412&area=nuovoCoronavirus&menu=vuoto

Be aware of additional restrictions when going home again.

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 11:32 PM, motortouring said:

And for specific info for inbound travelling to Italy, also for travelling from outside the European Union.

https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioContenutiNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=english&id=5412&area=nuovoCoronavirus&menu=vuoto

Be aware of additional restrictions when going home again.

Postponed until 2022 I hear.

Ciao

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Postponed until 2022 I hear.

Ciao

That is true. But I understood that a few on this forum where already planning to come to Italy. The link is for the documents to fill-in specifically for Corona and to go into Italy. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

100 ANNI DI STORIA

IN MOSTRA A MANDELLO

Il Museo Moto Guzzi di Mandello del Lario apre le sue porte sui primi cento anni di storia del marchio dell’Aquila, fondato nel 1921.
Un secolo durante il quale ha collezionato testimonianze straordinariamente avvincenti e concrete: luoghi, trofei, fotografie e documenti, ma soprattutto iconiche motociclette. Modelli, vincenti, rivoluzionari, unici, in mostra a pochi metri dalle linee di produzione dalle quali escono ancora le nuove Moto Guzzi.
Nonostante le stringenti limitazioni legate alla pandemia da Covid-19, il museo sarà aperto dal 9 al 12 settembre, con ingressi contingentati e accessi solo su prenotazione.
Giovedì 9/9 e Venerdì 10/9 negli orari 14.30 - 18:00.

Sabato 11/9 e Domenica 12/9 negli orari 9:00 - 18:00.
Tutte le informazioni sulle modalità di accesso e prenotazione saranno disponibili tra qualche giorno su motoguzzi.com.

100 YEARS OF HISTORY ON SHOW IN MANDELLO The Moto Guzzi Museum in Mandello del Lario opens its doors to the first hundred years of history of the Eagle brand, founded in 1921. A century during which he has collected extraordinarily compelling and concrete testimonies: places, trophies, photographs and documents, but above all iconic motorcycles. Winning, revolutionary, unique models on display just a few meters from the production lines from which the new Moto Guzzi bikes still come out. Despite the stringent limitations related to the Covid-19 pandemic, the museum will be open from 9 to 12 September, with limited admissions and access by reservation only. Thursday 9/9 and Friday 10/9 from 2.30pm - 6.00pm. Saturday 11/9 and Sunday 12/9 from 9:00 to 18:00. All information on how to access and book will be available in a few days on motoguzzi.com.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, v11_meticcio said:

100 ANNI DI STORIA

IN MOSTRA A MANDELLO

Il Museo Moto Guzzi di Mandello del Lario apre le sue porte sui primi cento anni di storia del marchio dell’Aquila, fondato nel 1921.
Un secolo durante il quale ha collezionato testimonianze straordinariamente avvincenti e concrete: luoghi, trofei, fotografie e documenti, ma soprattutto iconiche motociclette. Modelli, vincenti, rivoluzionari, unici, in mostra a pochi metri dalle linee di produzione dalle quali escono ancora le nuove Moto Guzzi.
Nonostante le stringenti limitazioni legate alla pandemia da Covid-19, il museo sarà aperto dal 9 al 12 settembre, con ingressi contingentati e accessi solo su prenotazione.
Giovedì 9/9 e Venerdì 10/9 negli orari 14.30 - 18:00.

Sabato 11/9 e Domenica 12/9 negli orari 9:00 - 18:00.
Tutte le informazioni sulle modalità di accesso e prenotazione saranno disponibili tra qualche giorno su motoguzzi.com.

100 YEARS OF HISTORY ON SHOW IN MANDELLO The Moto Guzzi Museum in Mandello del Lario opens its doors to the first hundred years of history of the Eagle brand, founded in 1921. A century during which he has collected extraordinarily compelling and concrete testimonies: places, trophies, photographs and documents, but above all iconic motorcycles. Winning, revolutionary, unique models on display just a few meters from the production lines from which the new Moto Guzzi bikes still come out. Despite the stringent limitations related to the Covid-19 pandemic, the museum will be open from 9 to 12 September, with limited admissions and access by reservation only. Thursday 9/9 and Friday 10/9 from 2.30pm - 6.00pm. Saturday 11/9 and Sunday 12/9 from 9:00 to 18:00. All information on how to access and book will be available in a few days on motoguzzi.com.

As I anticipate that you will be one of the lucky ones to go there, it would be great if you could take some pics of the gathering. 

Not necessarily the bikes of the Museum, but the crowd of people who share the interest in Moto Guzzi. This is (at least to me) the real treat. Meeting people and learning how they got there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/8/2021 at 15:46, p6x said:

Poiché prevedo che sarai uno dei fortunati ad andarci, sarebbe fantastico se potessi fare qualche foto del raduno. 

Non necessariamente le moto del Museo, ma la folla di persone che condividono l'interesse per Moto Guzzi. Questa è (almeno per me) la vera sorpresa. Incontrare persone e imparare come ci sono arrivate.

IMG-20210910-WA0022

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWAHqMX

:mg:

• Thanks 2