Local Bike Night

Recently my town has started a Bike Night, last Tuesday of the month.  They've been doing a lot of renovation and turning the downtown into entrainment destination. 

I'll provide a link to it but to get the shorthand, my bike is the icon bike for the event.    (I couldn't get the photo image to post)

https://www.edmondbikenight.com/

• Like 8

Very cool! Your Greenie looks fabulous. It’s great to see a city support the sport. Hey, maybe Edmond will become the new Sturgis!

Kane, hardly Sturgis, at least we hope not.  We're just a suburb of OKC that's transitioned from a farm, oil and rail town.  But some of the restaurants and perhaps brew pubs wouldn't be out of place in LA as well as our "medical" shops. 

• Like 1

I tried to hotlink the image of your Sport. Alas, that method of displaying images has become more and more constrained through the web.

Good on you guys! :thumbsup:

The guy that took the photo had a high end Canon DSLR but I think his white balance was way off.  The colors are really washed out and no amount of adjustment with windows photo editor could fix it.  In this case, he just put it up and as he took it.   (Just a hint, do a few test shots before you take some a bunch of photos for publication to make sure you have the camera set right.)

3 hours ago, LowRyter said:

The guy that took the photo had a high end Canon DSLR but I think his white balance was way off.  The colors are really washed out and no amount of adjustment with windows photo editor could fix it.  In this case, he just put it up and as he took it.   (Just a hint, do a few test shots before you take some a bunch of photos for publication to make sure you have the camera set right.)

On top of that, Legnano Green is very hard to get an accurate image of. An elusive presence.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 5:48 PM, Kane said:

Very cool! Your Greenie looks fabulous. It’s great to see a city support the sport. Hey, maybe Edmond will become the new Sturgis!

Rowdy Canadians, the worse!!!! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1