Moto Grappa Tech & Tire Days, 2021

Many of you have told me how you and others have been near distraught at the delay in getting pix posted of the recently concluded Moto Grappa Tech & Tire Days, 2021 [abbreviated confusingly and saving only few letters as "MGTTD MMXXI."]  

OK, OK, maybe only person has, and he was being facetious.  :P

Still, I felt obligated to get those out there.  Besides, Kathi, freshly returned from Seattle, thinks “working” on the slideshow was simply yet another ploy to avoid knocking items off her “List," so I had to finish quickly.  :whistle:

A word for those who — rather understandably — see my slideshows as the pictorial equivalent of TLDR: don’t open the url.  But, know that it could have been much worse; I started with 500+ photos, and now have “only” 155.   :grin:

The link opens in “landscape collage,” and captions appear when hovering your cursor over a pic.  You can go to fullscreen and play the show or advance manually, but captions often “fall off” when doing that so it can be problematic.  That said, if you have any interest in viewing the three brief (a few seconds long) videos, you have to go to fullscreen to see those.

Enough “legals;” I can’t help it. :huh2:

Here are the pix:

Bill
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup.

Wayne's the surgeon; we others, nurses. :notworthy:

Bill

P.S. Just realized that my wrenching skills make my reference to nurses unintentionally insulting. I am often mystified and occasionally mortified by how little I know when I listen to Wayne or, as shown in that and related pix, watch him work.  Perhaps even more impressively, he is remarkably modest about his talent.

• Like 1