Header Pipe cleaning

Lucky Phil

I saw about 20 seconds.  Clean your headers with a toothbrush?  It's still stainless? Right?

Man, I'm 67 years old.  My time ain't his time.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If I ever feel like polishing headers, that does look to be easier than anything else I've seen.

Ventilation... 9% Hydrochloric Acid in that stuff (he says at the end of the video). 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LowRyter said:

I saw about 20 seconds.  Clean your headers with a toothbrush?  It's still stainless? Right?

You can use a powered buff, although you would have to wear more PPE and do it in a protected environment because of the projections.

I am two years younger than you, but I like the blue look of my headers.

21 hours ago, LowRyter said:

And that's Precisely how the universe and life operates. Einstein's theory of relativity or as he himself explained it for mere mortals "

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

OR, at 67, 10 minutes cleaning header pipes seems to take a day but at 37 it's done in the blink of an eye. That my friends is relativity.  

Ciao

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1