Installed new battery, spins over but won’t start

Taxguy

My local tech (not Don) has had a Silver V11 Sport in his back shop for about 10 years due to electrical issues.  He's vague about who owns the bike.  He hordes lots of stuff.  I hate to leave my bike at his shop because he moves bikes around and in and out of the shop every time he opens and closes.  He always scratches shit.  Since he's a couple of miles away, I'll get tires and simple stuff done there but nothing that I have to leave the bike there.

I can speak from substantial experience and close personal knowledge that any silver V11 Sport which has sat for ten years due to electrical issues is wanting for one key solution:

V11LeMans.com

:nerd::luigi::bier:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, docc said:

I can speak from substantial experience and close personal knowledge that any silver V11 Sport which has sat for ten years due to electrical issues is wanting for one key solution:

V11LeMans.com

:nerd::luigi::bier:

That idea has been suggested many years ago.  Considering that he didn't do it during his slack time, very little chance now that he's busy.  

I've noticed that professionals don't have the enthusiasm on their off-time for things that the rest of us enjoy as hobbies.  Which makes sense.  Everyone needs to get away from their job.  

• Like 1