2004 Moto Guzzi V11 Lemans Corsa Nero for sale

Nomorefours

Hi,

Up for sale is my pristine 2004 Moto Guzzi Le Mans Corsa Nero.

This is a very RARE bike - only 210 made in 2004.  Because this bike was very limited production and it is more than 15 years old, it is eligible for collector plates (and currently has them) where I live (Vancouver Island, Canada).  Very few bikes less than 25 years old qualify for collector plates.

The Corsa Nero edition includes full Ohlins suspension front and rear, upgraded Brembo brakes, upgraded dual plate clutch, and a special subtle 'checkered flag' paint job (difficult to see in pics, must see in person).

This lovely machine has been further enhanced with heated grips, Mistral carbon fibre mufflers, a crossover pipe, and custom fuel injection tuning.  Makes some of the best sounds I have ever heard in my 40+ years of motorcycling.  Also comes with solo seat cover, an aluminum luggage rack, and small crash guards on the cylinder heads.

Known weaknesses in this model are a weak shift pawl return spring, and electrical relays prone to failure...these issues have been addressed proactively with proven aftermarket parts - solutions that are a 'proper' fix.

This bike handles and brakes like few others, and makes lovely waves of torque at sane riding speeds.

It saddens me to list this for sale, but sometimes life throws unexpected surprises our way...

I am a journeyman Motorcycle mechanic and a certified riding instructor.  I know my bikes and this one is special...

Only selling because I am downsizing.

PLEASE NOTE The bike is located and registered on Vancouver Island, Canada.

Pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fyxsedyozi7pg35/AAAPxebCDSWZwCLIggAEKQIOa?dl=0

For quickest response, please call or text me at two five zero, five zero eight, triple-six one.

Thanks,

Doug

Lovely bike...it would make a nice cousin to my Scura...alas, it's not meant to be.

Quick question on your rear rack...was it anodized or painted?  I've got the same rack in stock aluminum, but seeing it black convinces me that's the right way to go.

Thanks!

What are you asking for the bike and could it be imported and registered in the states ( california ) ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/22/2021 at 4:52 PM, Nomorefours said:

*****UPDATE********

Bike has been SOLD...thanks for all the interest!

Hi,

Up for sale is my pristine 2004 Moto Guzzi Le Mans Corsa Nero.

This is a very RARE bike - only 210 made in 2004.  Because this bike was very limited production and it is more than 15 years old, it is eligible for collector plates (and currently has them) where I live (Vancouver Island, Canada).  Very few bikes less than 25 years old qualify for collector plates.

The Corsa Nero edition includes full Ohlins suspension front and rear, upgraded Brembo brakes, upgraded dual plate clutch, and a special subtle 'checkered flag' paint job (difficult to see in pics, must see in person).

This lovely machine has been further enhanced with heated grips, Mistral carbon fibre mufflers, a crossover pipe, and custom fuel injection tuning.  Makes some of the best sounds I have ever heard in my 40+ years of motorcycling.  Also comes with solo seat cover, an aluminum luggage rack, and small crash guards on the cylinder heads.

Known weaknesses in this model are a weak shift pawl return spring, and electrical relays prone to failure...these issues have been addressed proactively with proven aftermarket parts - solutions that are a 'proper' fix.

This bike handles and brakes like few others, and makes lovely waves of torque at sane riding speeds.

It saddens me to list this for sale, but sometimes life throws unexpected surprises our way...

I am a journeyman Motorcycle mechanic and a certified riding instructor.  I know my bikes and this one is special...

Only selling because I am downsizing.

PLEASE NOTE The bike is located and registered on Vancouver Island, Canada.

Pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fyxsedyozi7pg35/AAAPxebCDSWZwCLIggAEKQIOa?dl=0

For quickest response, please call or text me at two five zero, five zero eight, triple-six one.

Thanks,

Doug

• Thanks 1