Flat tappet inspection on early 8V's

pete roper

This might be of interest to some here. 

I have heard reports of people being asked to pay outrageous money to have the tappets inspected on their early 8V motors. I made this vid several years ago but it recently got taken down off YouTube for a 'Copyright Infringement' that apparently related to the fact you could hear songs in the background from the shop radio! Anyway I did a voiceover and it's back up.

https://youtu.be/MzAO_JV4gU4 

[docc-edit: embedded the vid. Thanks, again, Pete!]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, pete roper said:

This might be of interest to some here. 

I have heard reports of people being asked to pay outrageous money to have the tappets inspected on their early 8V motors. I made this vid several years ago but it recently got taken down off YouTube for a 'Copyright Infringement' that apparently related to the fact you could hear songs in the background from the shop radio! Anyway I did a voiceover and it's back up.

https://youtu.be/MzAO_JV4gU4 

[docc-edit: embedded the vid. Thanks, again, Pete!]

Silly isn't it. In a case like this there's probably more chance that the background music will make the record companies money than lose them money. People might go "hey I remember that song and I like it so I'll go and pay to download it" than they are to sit through a Guzzi instructional video just to listen to a particular song.

Ciao

I've been told by people cleverer than me that to be pulled there would either have had to be a complaint or it would of been interpreted by YouTube drones as a video that was trying to 'Monetise' a product or information in the video.

Alll a bit weird but most likely just some stinkworm with an axe to grind with me.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...