Stainless Steel bolts in aluminium.

Chris Wilson

In regards to the use of titanium fasteners, I see the benefit when used in unsprung wieght, axles, brake rotor bolts etc but really find it hard to justify the use of them on a wieght saving basis with sprung wieght.

If I was that wieght conscious then putting myself on a diet would be a far more successful solution - for me and the bike.

Chris.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Chris Wilson said:

In regards to the use of titanium fasteners, I see the benefit when used in unsprung wieght, axles, brake rotor bolts etc but really find it hard to justify the use of them on a wieght saving basis with sprung wieght.

If I was that wieght conscious then putting myself on a diet would be a far more successful solution - for me and the bike.

Chris.

I don't use them to save weight, that's just a secondary benefit.

Ciao

38 minutes ago, Chris Wilson said:

Chris.

Wait! What? No more south'n fried chicken or sausage biscuits ?!? :huh::unsure:

• Haha 1