Nero Corsa Discovery and Refresh

Scud

• 3 months later...

Finally got it registered and plated and out for a shakedown ride.

91B96E68-EEB8-49EF-9682-ABDE8462EE62.jpe

BED9459E-F114-40DE-B5FC-9A9127239F68_1_2

And I picked up a set of bags from Fotoguzzi to go with a set of racks that I had powder-coated. They are the cool Hepco Becker ones with the paintable panels. I'm going to visit a "wrapper" to see if they can make it look like the tail section with the grey diamonds and Nero Corsa script.

• Like 7

• 9 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 4:14 PM, Scud said:

Here is the remote clutch bleeder, successfully installed. Good thing too, as the bleeder valve was rounded off and would have been a PITA later. This is simply the line from a CARC bike, I noticed it on my 2017 Stelvio, so that's what used to place the order with Harpers. They identify it as "Float Chamber Clutch Pipe" part # 05606630.  It was $70 - but next time I flush the fluid I am going to be happy I installed it. It uses the same banjo bolt as the Brembo brake calipers (and two washers).

Final routing TBD, but the Stelvio has it up under the seat near the battery.

B28F9780-FF09-480E-ABE2-A49A29B977CA_1_1

Update: final routing for the clutch bleeder hose is under the frame, then along side the big positive cable from battery to starter. It terminates near the battery tray. Should make for super-simple, one-person clutch fluid flushing.

Hey, @Scud,  I'm getting ready to order parts so I can do this remote clutch bleed installation some time;

Can you please confirm the banjo bolt & washers for the Brembo Brake Calipers that you used.

I checked on Harper's site https://www.harpermoto.com/parts-lookup/2000-2009-moto-guzzis/v-11-cat.-1100-2003-2004/front-brake-system/

They list the following for the front calipers   19    AP8113003    Oil pipe screw *    
                                                                                           20    AP8113004    Washer 10x14x1,6* (x 2 required)

Am I correct that I've Id'd the correct banjo bolt and washers to attach the "Float Chamber Clutch Pipe" part # 05606630 replacing my existing bleeder screw?

They also list a different part # and slightly different description for the rear brake banjo bolt/gaskets,fwiw.

Tia

ps Docc if it makes for tidier info management and you want to somehow link this to Scud's compatible parts post,please do so. tks

• Like 2

I had some spare banjo bolts and new washers on-hand. Sorry I don't know the part numbers. But I'd feel 99% confident getting the ones @speedfrog mentioned.

• Thanks 1