seasons greatings all

Twin AH

8 hours ago, ScuRoo said:

E1BEB9D5-DAA7-4E40-88DD-BC1A05884936.jpeg

Well said Twin AH

Riding my V11 Scura R is even more fun... because cruising V11Lemans learning up on all the helpful tidbits about V11’s just adds to it!

Merry Christmas Guzzisti!

However, think about it....

If you are talking shop with someone who does not you, when you say Le Mans, chances are he/she will understand what it is about.

Scura? does not have the same magic; unless of course, you are with a V11 addict :rolleyes:!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, docc said:

:food:

I delivered four "Scura" with my Le Mans this morning!

Move to H'town and you will get yours delivered too next year.

• Haha 1

Yes, Merry (Second) Day of Christmas from Edmonds (Seattle), Washington. :xmas:

Was near the late Moto-International yesterday, and sure sorry it was no longer there.  

Hoping our flight home on the 29th isn't canceled as I can take only so much of gray skies and rain .  No, wait.  This morning, there's a different look ... 

... a winter storm warning, 26ºF, and several inches of white stuff on the ground.  Lordy, I miss Virginia.  :(

On the bright side, grandkids and a demented Yellow Lab here make it pretty darn tolerable. :D

Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eat your hearts out!!! riding has never been so pleasant with the Guzzi loving this temperature. Not even a cough at the usual 3krpm.

And it has been like this excepted for I think three days of cold in November. But check it out, from Sunday, we finally are going to see some winter days...

2021-12-27_09-36-212021-12-27_09-37-08 C

• Like 1

we've had great weather in flyover America.  Sleeping with windows open, BBQ'ing tenderloin for Xmas dinner.  Riding in 75 degree weather.   Christmas here was 6 degrees cooler than the last 4th of July.  

However, you might remember last winter when the power grid gave out, dozens froze to death, we had below zero weather for a week and didn't get over freezing for two weeks?  And that was in February when the weather is usually turning balmy.  

• Like 1

I remember the power outage, and the desperation and losses it caused.

I do hope we are not going to get a repeat of this. Losing power and water is something I have experienced during my ventures, so I know how to cope with that. Now people that have not been accustomed to rough conditions have difficulty to accept them. We only had a little taste of what it means.

Most people in my neighborhood have their own generator now.

We didn't lose power in many places north of the Re, myself included.

It seems crazy to purchase generators rather than just fixing the grid.  For sure there can be temporary disruptions, storms and wind.