THE GUZZI !!! HOW MUCH FOR THE GUZZI ?!?

12 hours ago, Twin AH said:

Jessus Docc

You all good bro?  :huh:

Full disclosure I have maybe partaken in similar actions in my pursuit of a pristine Tennie.............. my bad?

Ciao

Heh, well, I do see that after mySport turned over 200,000 km, three months ago, I've only ridden it four times. :blush:

No wonder the unsettling dream. A motorcyclist cannot live by battery charging alone . . . . . .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, MartyNZ said:

@dangerous probably had a moment like that in 2015.

When I first began to look at Guzzis, DD offered me some advice. Mostly beer drinking, but there was some gems of wisdom. I asked if he would sell his Nero Corsa to me. He made a choking noise, then a lot of profanity. I took that as a "NO".

Now that is some funny shit.   :mg:

• Like 1
On 1/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, Scud said:

Hey Goofman. How much for the GB500?

Hmmm....point taken.  And hopefully, point made.   Docc's, and many other's machines, are not bikes, they are legacies.  

• Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, Goofman said:

Hmmm....point taken.  And hopefully, point made.   Docc's, and many other's machines, are not bikes, they are legacies.  

Goofman's GB has particular provenance and legacy status. They really are delightful little things, both to ride and behold.

Twenty-seven years ago, I had to consider selling mine because of an impending relocation. I decided against it, but an inquiry about it brought me another lifelong friend.  :sun:

Motorcycling is awesome.  :bier:  :drink:The riding is good, too . . . :race:

• Like 4
On 1/13/2022 at 2:22 PM, po18guy said:

Guzzis are quite idiosyncratic. It's just that they idioSYNCH perfectly with a select few humanoids.

Me!  Me!  I'm idiosyncratic!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/16/2022 at 7:02 PM, Goofman said:

Me!  Me!  I'm idiosyncratic!

This also makes you (us?) "perfectly select humanoids" of which there are, evidently,  "few ." :sun:

[Your Moderator does, of course, paraphrase and otherwise jack around with syntax :whistle:]

> . . .  If @po18guy doesn't forgive this transgression, I owe him (another) beer. :bier: . . . <

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've considered selling one of mine forva few years now. But these V11s... They can get sentimental rather quickly. Especially after you "sort them out" to make them the bikes they were intended to be. 

• Like 2