San Diego Motorcycle rental - recommendation?

PJPR01

Oh crap...I'm on the black list again!  Well...I had stopped at a nice French bakery close to the coast, and asked for a Napoleon (mille feuille), unfortunately they had none, so I had to "settle" for a scrumptious eclair de chocolat!  The suffering was unimaginable!  :)

The postcard is of the famous Sun God from a French artist Niki de Saint Phalle, and was donated to UCSD when I was a student there back in the early 80's.  We had many Sun God Festivals (aka drinking and dancing and music during those days!)

https://stuartcollection.ucsd.edu/artist/de-saint-phalle.html

• Like 1

Okay, you're off the hook. Looked like a chocolate-covered butterflied-balonie sandwich. I had to skip lunch until I could get my photographic memory erased.

79ea9f30f78004f573ca04b4aa1e0437.png&f=1

• Like 2

Looks like a good adventure. And totally fine to post Triumph pics. Glad you found some of the fun back roads and it looks like you went by the camel dairy on Old Julian Highway. I keep meaning to take a tour and maybe buy some camel cheese or whatever they do with camel milk. I went up Mount Palomar yesterday on my Stelvio. There is still some snow above 5,000 feet - so you probably did well to avoid the town of Julian when you were here.

@docc a chocolate bologna sandwich? That's precious...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1