new fuel injectors

LaGrasta

If AliXpress were selling parachutes.........would you buy one .  You get what you pay for . get YOUR injectors serviced . I am sure MG used quality parts when they built your bike .

• Like 3

What I have found is nearly all ebay and amazon items, were purchased and resold from AliExpress. I've stop paying middleman prices and have bene ordering direct the last few years. The price difference is great.

yes, I will get my OEM injectors to work.

• Like 1

This is directed to everyone .

If a shop working on your aircraft (rotor or fixed wing) bought parts from these Chinese no name and installed them , would you be good w/that ? I have had to start buying things from vendors who sell to aircraft suppliers to have good quality stuff .

• Like 3

21 hours ago, gstallons said:

This is directed to everyone .

If a shop working on your aircraft (rotor or fixed wing) bought parts from these Chinese no name and installed them , would you be good w/that ? I have had to start buying things from vendors who sell to aircraft suppliers to have good quality stuff .

@gstallonsPlease, if you would, post the link to those injectors you recommend.

The injectors your looking for have an industry part # IW 031, These are used on Maserati's, Lamborghini's, Ducati's and Moto Guzzi. Probably Lancia, Fiat and a few others. They are made by Weber Marelli and are available through most automotive supply houses. Avoid the Chineseum  :2c:

Paul B:bier:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Yes , these injectors are available at better/best vendors .

I use my injectors and have them "reconditioned" . The places I use will test , recondition (ultrasonic cleaning procedure) , flow rate / test pattern and match them up w/another if it is out of specs . They will return them w/a printout of the results . 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

While I'm this far apart and waiting, I'll have my injectors cleaned and perhaps buy a new/rebuilt set for the shelf depending on price and time. I found these guys and an interesting table of injector data including our green IW-031.

https://www.injectorrx.com/fuel-injector-cleaning-and-flow-testing-service/fuel-injectors/fuel-injector-data/weber-fuel-injectors/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2022 at 10:27 AM, Pressureangle said:

While I'm this far apart and waiting, I'll have my injectors cleaned and perhaps buy a new/rebuilt set for the shelf depending on price and time. I found these guys and an interesting table of injector data including our green IW-031.

https://www.injectorrx.com/fuel-injector-cleaning-and-flow-testing-service/fuel-injectors/fuel-injector-data/weber-fuel-injectors/

The ultrasonic method is the only way to go !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't received my injectors back for install and testing yet, but I got the report back from Injector RX. Although I didn't have any 'symptoms' from poor fueling, I'm sure there'll be a noticeable improvement in smoothness from equalizing vacuum and therefore throttle balance, as well as better throttle response and top end power (a little). A 10% difference at WOT is huge.
I'm impressed and pleased with their reporting.

$46.00 including return postage, so about $55 round trip.

Injector-RX.png

• Like 6

On 8/19/2022 at 11:06 AM, paulnaz said:

The injectors your looking for have an industry part # IW 031, These are used on Maserati's, Lamborghini's, Ducati's and Moto Guzzi. Probably Lancia, Fiat and a few others. They are made by Weber Marelli and are available through most automotive supply houses. Avoid the Chineseum  :2c:

Paul B:bier:

Note on my report that they show my injectors as IW 091. I called and they said they read that number from the injector body; it could be a typo but he's asked that I send a picture to verify when they arrive, for clarification. The flow numbers on the report align with the IW-031 published figures and I can't find reference to any IW-091. Stay tuned for academic, incidental drama. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1