NorCal; any stops to make?

LaGrasta

I am traveling to NorCal three times over the next few weeks.

1. Wedding in the Bay Area
  2. Dual Sport off-roading in Bishop Area
  3. Camping in Yosemite

Any suggestion of "Moto Guzzi" stops? I'm sure I'll drop into Munroe Motors.

PCH from Monterey to Big Sur.  Monterey, Pebble Beach.  Santa Cruz and Redwoods.  Alice's Restaurant.

Golden Gate, PCh north to Mendocino and Redwoods.

Wait?  you live in Cali.  Nevermind. 

• Haha 1

I actually used to live in NorCal, but it has been decades. I just wanted to visit any cool motorcycle spots while there, if possible. 

There's not much in the Eastern Sierras in terms of motorcycle dealers, shops, hangouts, etc. But there are seemingly endless dirt and paved roads. Are you doing the VCMC dual sport ride in Bishop? I did that a couple times, great event. Stop at the Bishop Visitor Center (across the street from Eric Schatt's Bakkery). The visitor center sells paper maps showing permitted motorized trails and OHV areas.

I've been meaning to visit the Husky monument, which is actually pretty easy access from Southern California.

• Thanks 1

Pecadaro, Ca....west of Alices, south of Half Moon bay...about 1 mile east of the coast highway..one of my frequent favorite rides..

its an old west town of about 200 people, It one main street 3 blocks long..A bar, a church, and  italian reasturant and a bank and a gas station and an art store or two.

The owner of this little known by tourists , funky nice old earthy coffee/Expresso/bakery shop  is into old Guzzies..Has a couple on display in the Coffee shop, and they have  good home made Bakery,and a couple nice girls working .Also has some other Vintage motorcycle stuff on display, leathers, helmets, trophy's, memorabilia . You can park right in front and sit at a table outside with the locals..or inside looking out over your bike, and catch up on the local chat

https://www.facebook.com/downtownlocal/

P.S.  They play good  60's records on their turn table too :-)

• Like 3