waited nine months to post this

Cold Desert Rat

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in anything. I'm not going to link or even capitalize proper nouns. If you're interested you will figure it out. I searched for "elk" and "elk grove" and found nothing. So here goes.

I found elk grove power parts in January. They are a piaggiao dealer and had good prices on Guzzi parts. I ordered a bunch of stuff and waited. And waited. They say up front it happens on piaggio time. But if piaggio shows it as a good part number it will show up. And waited. I figured I'd get my money back if nothing else.

Behold. Stuff finally showed up. New seat for under one fifty. New Ballabio brake and clutch hoses under a c-note each. New production lights and turn signals cheaper than you can buy used on ebay.

There is still stuff back ordered but I figure they are the real deal. The first name of the special order parts man is bishop. He's been good to me and I will inform him of this post so he can check it out.

That's all I got. God bless, go in peace

cdr

egpp1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Scud said:

Dang - those are good prices. You can't even get an old seat recovered nicely for $150.

I'm considering a "new" seat for the same reason.

Yes, this is in NorCal. I've been to this dealer while traveling this area for work. Nice shop, nice people. When traveling, I always search for moto shops to visit! I always need another sticker and t-shirt. :wacko:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

And a gobsmacking and entertaining virtual tour of the Elk Grove showroom on their website. Chockablock full. 

A testimonial to the low bar my entertainment expectations reside in.  

We ain't got places like that here in Connecticut. A vicarious joy.  

• Haha 2