WTB - Rosso Corsa

brprider679

Strong $ at the moment, 2 V nice ones in Germany on  kleinanziegen,de. 

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah, yes.

Excellent choice, @brprider679

IM(not so very humble)O, that model is the best looking redhead charmer that ever left Mandello. :mg:

i-FM3VZ55-L.png

I was loitering -- as I often did -- one day at (the late) ATD, my local Guzzi dealer, back in the early 'Naughties. 

Up pulls a truck, and I watched them, to my surprise and dismay (as I lusted to have it join my EV in the GarageMahalo) load the floor model and take it away to Barber Motosports museum.  Still there, I suppose.  What a temptress. :wub:

My Ballabio was a joy to ride, but the Rosso Corsa was and remains a head-turner of the first magnitude.

Bill

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Bill Hagan said:

Ah, yes.

Excellent choice, @brprider679

IM(not so very humble)O, that model is the best looking redhead charmer that ever left Mandello. :mg:

i-FM3VZ55-L.png

I was loitering -- as I often did -- one day at (the late) ATD, my local Guzzi dealer, back in the early 'Naughties. 

Up pulls a truck, and I watched them, to my surprise and dismay (as I lusted to have it join my EV in the GarageMahalo) load the floor model and take it away to Barber Motosports museum.  Still there, I suppose.  What a temptress. :wub:

My Ballabio was a joy to ride, but the Rosso Corsa was and remains a head-turner of the first magnitude.

Bill

barber-vintage-motorsports-museum-leeds-alabama-barber-vintage-motorsports-museum-leeds-alabama-museum-has-over-vintage-101141987.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I just noticed its the only bike facing the opposite direction on display. :huh:

So you can see the pretty gold Ohlins reservoir.

IMO the Nero Corsa is even better looking than the Rosso. Maybe you could expand your search to include that - Or a solid red or black LeMans and upgrade the suspension on your own.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Twin AH said:

I'm thinking that wall display should be considered for all the M/G collectors........... no?

I've been on a garage organizing kick lately... two things I have seriously considered:

1 - a wall-mounted tire rack for my extra wheel sets and new tires awaiting mounting

2 - one of these groovy motorcycle parking lifts. But then I think, if the bike is up like that, it would get ridden the least, and if it's basically art, why not roll it into the living room?

https://www.familyhandyman.com/article/hoist-your-bike-to-make-room-for-your-wheels/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1