Moto Guzzi Magni Australia 1000

I saw it already but it's a great video and what a symphony!!!

It's also worth looking at his other videos some truly splendid bikes with some background on them including some other Guzzis.

I know that bike and its previous owner who had it for a long time.

It's in first class condition and the PO is very meticulous in caring for his bikes.

It's an Australia 92, with the standard Daytona engine, but that particular engine has been upgraded to a "B" kit, its also got some other goodies including a spacer that incorporates an oil cooler with temp and pressure gauge plus Caruso oil pump with steel oil pump and service shaft gears.

There was a later run of Australias made in 98 and they were different in quite a few ways, though you might not notice at first glance

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Here's my 98, it's a nothing video just a start and idle but let's you guys take a look.

Given me a lot of headaches, now sorted about much as I can sort it. Still runs hot and you'd better not get caught with it in traffic or it'll cook (you and the bike).

Out on the road though it's great fun, it encourages you to rev it, I'm normally running it at 5k and above because that's where it seems happiest and noise is great

The Australia 98s had the Daytona RS engine (hence the heat due to the stupid cam only fitted to the RS lumps), a beam frame, similar to Guzzi's (the 92s had a tubular frame more akin to Tontis) and Paioli forks replacing the Forcelle Italia on the 92s

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2