spring Kentucky Spine Raid (KSR)

Joe

Due to popular demand we have decided to add an extra weekend for all the South'n (US) Spine Raider's for 2023, so how about a spring Kentucky Spine Raid  a little farther north around Dale Hollow Lake area? As for a date, seems we were thinking the weekend between Mothers' Day and Memorial day . . .  (Seven months out, at this point).  May 19-21, 2023

Consider the discussion started, thoughts?

123799254.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’ am in !  I am officially committed to this plan or any variation of it. The lodge location sounds ideal in many ways, as in they have food, beds, showers and many rooms. The area in general has many great roads too. Let’s ride !!! 

<  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gstallons said:

I've been there . I think ! Beautiful place . 

Probably lodging discounts for Kentucky residents . . .

@gstallons . . .

Yo! Talkin' to you, bud. ;)

Both of your chiropractors have already written you Doctor's Notes. :sun:  :sun:

Could come down to a Southern-SpineRaid/West-Between-the-Lifts-at-gstallons-Shop-After-Hours :luigi::luigi:  :luigi:

(I tried to make an acronym out of that and choked like a cat on a hairball  :bbblll: )

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• docc changed the title to sSSR / spring South'n Spine Raid
1 hour ago, kalev11 said:

I’ am in !  I am officially committed to this plan or any variation of it. The lodge location sounds ideal in many ways, as in they have food, beds, showers and many rooms. The area in general has many great roads too. Let’s ride !!! 

<  

What @kalev11 said! All of the above! :race:

1 hour ago, kalev11 said:

<  

I agree, having access to food close or adjacent to the motel is a big deal.

There are some folks that might have missed the SSR (an "idea" not to be confused with a > rally < :huh:) get together early this fall & this gives them two chances to make one in 2023. :bike::luigi::rasta:

• Thanks 1

Ah, yeah, the "idea" thing . . .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is the whole "non-event", and "this ain't the rally you thought you were getting a T-shirt for" thing . . .

"It's just an idea" 

:nerd:

To wit:

This is not a rally, event, or function of V11LeMans.com. It is an idea about riding, or meeting interested people. It is an idea only.

There is no plan, no registration, no stickers, T-shirts, merchandise, door prizes, meals, poker runs, routes, organization, or support.

Just discussion and sharing.

There is no affiliation or responsibility, expressed or implied, with or by V11Lemans.com, its owner(s), Administrators, moderators, members, pets, pocket mice, or any other entity.

2 minutes ago, docc said:

Ah, yeah, the "idea" thing . . .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is the whole "non-event", and "this ain't the rally you thought you were getting a T-shirt for" thing . . .

"It's just an idea" 

:nerd:

To wit:

This is not a rally, event, or function of V11LeMans.com. It is an idea about riding, or meeting interested people. It is an idea only.

There is no plan, no registration, no stickers, T-shirts, merchandise, door prizes, meals, poker runs, routes, organization, or support.

Just discussion and sharing.

There is no affiliation or responsibility, expressed or implied, with or by V11Lemans.com, its owner(s), Administrators, moderators, members, pets, pocket mice, or any other entity.

No affiliation with pets or pocket mice, what type of dog & pony show (idea) you running here? 🐶🐴🎥🎬

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2022 at 8:09 PM, Joe said:

No affiliation with pets or pocket mice, what type of dog & pony show (idea) you running here? 🐶🐴🎥🎬

Forgot to mention that dogs and ponies are also exempted from providing routes, meals, T-shirts, or support. They have ideas of their own. B)

Not sure what the motto of this sKSR "idea" might become . . . wasn't my idea . . . :whistle:

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 8:14 PM, docc said:

Forgot to mention that dogs and ponies are also exempted from providing routes, meals, T-shirts, or support. They have ideas of their own. B)

Not sure what the motto of this sKSR "idea" might become . . . wasn't my idea . . . :whistle:

EED490C2-B01E-484D-94D7-7421F838FC3A.jpeg

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, footgoose said:

Where is this Lodge? The lake is in two states and is rather large. I gots a friend in Celina.

5970 State Park Rd, Burkesville, KY 42717

• Thanks 1