spring Kentucky Spine Raid (KSR)

Joe

Rick’s Garage-mahal :ph34r: thx Rick for the awesome ride back to home base.

14B00083-DE41-45A0-9D9A-584BB52D9D9C.jpeg

7FFA0BE2-F8C3-4FF7-9374-2524F97E4F73.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Eh, the forum has set the limit on my "likes&thanks " for today.

So, back home from a "true" SpineRaid, and what an honor to attend.

Welldone @Joe and @kalev11 ! :drink:

What an outstanding effort!  :bier:

IMG_9847.jpg

[pictured,L>R, Bill Hagan/ Joe ]

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Found a couple more pics from the SpineRaid.  Although I had the "idea" everyone contributed to the cause and turned the weekend into a epic time. 

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_7176.jpg

• Like 8

It was great to see old friends and make new ones ! The group from Michigan were super cool with great equipment. 

IMG_1181.jpeg

IMG_1180.jpeg

IMG_1175.jpeg

• Like 9

Well, the first [KSR] is in the books and what a GREAT gathering it was. I believe the head count was around 12, a good showing I thought. Three of us Michiganders trailered four bikes down to Kentucky (Norge, V 11, 14 Custom, and a Harley ). We had a nice ride Friday afternoon that included a stop at the dam on the lower end of Lk. Cumberland and then back to the State Park Lodge restaurant for dinner with a wonderful view of Dale Hollow Reservoir.  Saturday it rained but we made the best of it by having a Tech Session held in the garage at the Park rental house that Joe and others stayed at.  I brought my two lap tops with Guzzi Diag loaded, along with the diagnostic cables, break out harness, and multi-meter. After a little back and forth with the hook-ups we got connected and were able to read the ECU's on mine, Joe's and Kales V 11's. Very interesting to be able to read some of the sensors and the varying CO values. Tech Session was a success.     Big thanks to Bill for getting the tab on Saturdays dinner, also for handing out commemorative 2023 Guzzi tyre pressure gauges. Thanks Doc for the air screw O-rings and the specialty (cool) front torque arm bolt. Thanks to  Gene and his very top end Snap-On Diagnostic code reader(he cleared trany codes on my truck) run's great, and Kale for a complete set of wheel bearings. Great Big Thanks to Joe and everyone else who came, contributed and participated in this wonderful event. I was truly gifted.

SKIP 

raid 2.jpg

raid 1.jpg

• Like 10

On 5/12/2023 at 6:56 PM, Josh said:

I just got the clearance for sKSR. Unfortunately no Sunday for me. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Will most likely be on the cruddy old “bus bike”.

Pretty cool to ride with Josh on his "cruddy old bus bike ."

Makes me proud my Guzzi says "Sport" on it . . . :mg:

IMG_9793.jpg

• Like 6

I'm just grateful that everybody enjoyed their visit to the Upper Cumberland.  All are welcome back to Moto Brimstone (haven't got my sign finished) anytime!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 5/20/2023 at 7:53 PM, Joe said:

Rick’s Garage-mahal :ph34r: thx Rick for the awesome ride back to home base.

14B00083-DE41-45A0-9D9A-584BB52D9D9C.jpeg

7FFA0BE2-F8C3-4FF7-9374-2524F97E4F73.jpeg

I like the Garage-Mahal

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2