spring Kentucky Spine Raid (KSR)

Joe

12 hours ago, gstallons said:

I like the Garage-Mahal

I recall @Bill Hagan coined "Garage Mahal " for his digs in Atlanta. Bill's new digs be "Moto Grappa ."  :drink:

Goofman's cool section is known as "Moto Brimstone " . . .

14B00083-DE41-45A0-9D9A-584BB52D9D9C.jpeg

IMG_9860.jpg

(My digs are known as . . . the garage.) :whistle:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Now that it has had time to soak in , It was good to hang out w/everyone and meet members , hang out with , talk to socialize with some decent people . I realize it is imperative to go to the next one , the next , the next and the next .

Owning this bike would be frustrating w/o you , your input & this website. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Now that it has had time to soak in , It was good to hang out w/everyone and meet members , hang out with , talk to socialize with some decent people . I realize it is imperative to go to the next one , the next , the next and the next .

Owning this bike would be frustrating w/o you , your input & this website. 

MySport yet exists, and thrives, solely because of this community and the magic that comes with SpineRaids .

:sun:  :thumbsup:  :luigi:  :bier:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, docc said:

MySport yet exists, and thrives, solely because of this community and the magic that comes with SpineRaids .

:sun:  :thumbsup:  :luigi:  :bier:

Riding with multiple V11 Sports/Lemans is a visceral experience. These bikes really have soul and bellow out a unbelievable sound, especially during a group ride. Kale mentioned on the phone recently that he could hear when our bikes sound would synchronize at the same rpm, like when tuning a musical instrument. It was an epic weekend with experiences found only at a SpineRaid IMG_7146.jpg.

IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, PJPR01 said:

Great pics...interesting color combo on the Norge...never seen that before!

Gus & @Skip painted the wheels I think they are cool. Maybe influenced by BMW K1 perhaps. :huh2:

C27994FD-2C38-4718-8DAB-D569CD5F21E0.jpeg

• Like 2

You guys are too kind. :blush:

My efforts would be nothing without this worldwide community. Look at the continuity we have here. A web-based forum over twenty years old? With contributors dating that far back. Seriously, that is pretty much unheard of on the web, or even with specialty "clubs."

:notworthy:@Admin Jaap has given us such a great, and consistent, arena here all this time.

All y'all  just rock! :thumbsup::luigi::drink:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1