spring Kentucky Spine Raid (KSR)

Joe

9 hours ago, footgoose said:

Where is this Lodge? The lake is in two states and is rather large. I gots a friend in Celina.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

5970 State Park Rd, Burkesville, KY 42717

https://parks.ky.gov/burkesville/parks/resort/dale-hollow-lake-state-resort-park

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This "idea"  has gathered some ground.  :bier:

Have yourself a "SpineRaid " wherever you are! :race::luigi:   :thumbsup:  :drink:

It only takes two to make a murder of crows . . . ;)

• Like 2

Ok, so the spring Kentucky Spine Raid is locked in for May 19th-21st. We are working on renting a cottage on the state park property that has a garage. You know, useful for most spine raid tech sessions. Along with the main lodge just down the road with a restaurant and bar we should be good to go.

Anybody know any good roads/routes in the area? 

Cottage601garage8.JPG

2018-08-05.jpg

• Like 2

Update, the cottage is booked for the Spring Kentucky Spine Raid, so we definitely have space for "repairs". :luigi:

:bier:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I built a 116 mile loop crossing the Cumberland on the nearby ferry and back across the Wolf Creek Dam. Not exactly cow paths, but very limited highway. You know the drill.

Check your pm......

• Like 4

This is the town where The European Rider's hold their Rallye . I pay my money and miss EVERY year . It is a great place to get together .  
I hope to get to this one ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1gbtho.gif

Origins of this "spring" Kentucky SpineRaid are couched in the experience of riding, together, out over right roads,

in "a cross between greased lightning and the place where it hits " with other V11 up to the task.

IMG_8296.jpg

Jordancarad.jpg

• Like 3

I'm planning on coming but for a 6 1/2 hour ride I'll probably wimp out and bring the Norge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2022 at 12:01 AM, footgoose said:

Where is this Lodge? The lake is in two states and is rather large. I gots a friend in Celina.

You might have two....

• Like 2

Did a recon run to Dale Hollow State resort park.  Lunch in the dining hall was excellent.  Talked to the concierge at the desk.  Mentioned your possible dates, Joe.  The lodge fills up fast.  The sooner you reserve a room, the better....

• Thanks 2

On 11/13/2022 at 7:54 PM, Goofman said:

Did a recon run to Dale Hollow State resort park.  Lunch in the dining hall was excellent.  Talked to the concierge at the desk.  Mentioned your possible dates, Joe.  The lodge fills up fast.  The sooner you reserve a room, the better....

On 11/4/2022 at 7:52 AM, Joe said:

Update, the cottage is booked for the Spring Kentucky Spine Raid, so we definitely have space for "repairs". :luigi:

:bier:

What is the status of SpineRaiders committed to/ availability at the "3br cottage?"