That's a beautiful looking ride:thumbsup:

I've been around lots of Ducatis, but I really don't know all the model differences,attributes etc. It looks like it would handle extremely sweet.

I'm shocked that a Supersport S 939 has such a relaxed looking, higher bar ergos, is that stock?

Please share some of the fine details about it, ie desmo , belts, valves, weight, power etc,,, especially once you put some miles on it.

Congrats, wishing you many safe miles and smiles.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 80CX100 said:

That's a beautiful looking ride:thumbsup:

I've been around lots of Ducatis, but I really don't know all the model differences,attributes etc. It looks like it would handle extremely sweet.

I'm shocked that a Supersport S 939 has such a relaxed looking, higher bar ergos, is that stock?

Please share some of the fine details about it, ie desmo , belts, valves, weight, power etc,,, especially once you put some miles on it.

Congrats, wishing you many safe miles and smiles.

It's a little more relaxed than my V11 Sport. Handles great.  I've got panniers for mine.  18k desmo service interval.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, footgoose said:

Love it in white! and the exhaust ... that's how it's done! good score

Needs mirrors and front signals. Going with bar end mirrors and led signals above the running lights. Ordered passenger pegs mounts so Lisa can ride along.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Randy said:

Needs mirrors and front signals. Going with bar end mirrors and led signals above the running lights. Ordered passenger pegs mounts so Lisa can ride along.

I have the rubber coated Duc Monster pegs on the Guzzi. Nearly identical mfg. More comfy too.

• 1 month later...

She's starting to get sorted out. Plugged the mirror mount holes in the fairing and went to a neat set of bar ends. Like them so much I'm thinking about putting some on the Coppa.

Used the cheapo Amazon wraparound fork mount signals. Double sided mounting tape with 1/2" aluminum angle, just below the headlights.

Baffles in the pipes, didn't make them much quieter but they have a deeper burble.

I've never been a big fan of traction control, I've always thought you should hone skills the old fashion way. I still think that but if you know how to ride well without it it's a pure joy when you put the two together and ride with it. And quickshifters are awesome :P

20221129_113709_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 8:30 PM, LowRyter said:

@RandyI used sorbothane pads in the mirrors for mine.  They're still a little jumpy and narrow... 

You're on the 939SS board?   

https://www.ducatisupersport939.net/

Note: I have no memory of reading or posting here.  I was so sick at the time, I was totally out of it.  

Yep, I'm on the 939 board.

I wound up putting bar end mirrors on and absolutely love them. No arms blocking the view and zero vibrations.

• Like 1