2001 V11 Sport on Tenessee CL

activpop

Sadly, all of our discussion of this interesting listing was lost since our "Classifieds" topics "disappear" after 60 days.

Let's begin, again. This V11 Sport is worth consideration . . .

• Like 1

I recall we gave this Sport some good reviews before. Other than the Rizoma bars (which necessitated drilling the top triple clamp), aftermarket horns, an auxiliary tail light, and Staintune canisters, it looks very original. Down to the fuel evap canisters still in the tool tray.

There are what appears to be Bosch relays in the right places and a rather rare Stucchi rear rack.

It does appear to be missing the eagle badge from the right Frame Side Plate. Just to remind us to pay attention to ours . . .

• Like 2

Sorry for the redundancy.  I found this bike indirectly through Joe by accident, and coincidence. Joe posted about that greenie for sale in WA on CL, and I searched for the ad again. I entered CL Tri Cities, where it was advertised on, and Tri Cities TE came up and there it was. Who knew that two low milage same year V11's would come up for sale...one in WA, one in TE, both with the Tri Cities moniker.  I spoke to both owners and have both VIN's if they are wanted by anybody. If I remember correctly neither one had warranty work done, or at least work that was recorded.

• Thanks 1

No worries. I could not find our discussion of this Sport and assumed the thread succumbed to the 60 day limit on "Classifieds."

Hence, my encouragement to post for-sale listings here on "24/7 V11" for discussion so we can refer back to comments.

8 hours ago, activpop said:

Joe's post is still on the classified from September I see. Except the asking price is much lower now.

Legit bike and price.

13 hours ago, activpop said:

Joe's post is still on the classified from September I see. Except the asking price is much lower now.

Thanks. I didn't see it. Probably was doing five things at once, as usual . . . :blink:

edit: Yep, there it is:

• Haha 1