2.75 clip-on rise

LaGrasta

https://motociclo.com.au/product/tarozzi-clip-ons-high-rise-78/

I can already tell I need to sit up a bit more, especially with a passenger on-board. After some research, these seem like an alternative, mounted under the top triple tree, unlike the stock bars, atop. I realize this would diminish the 2.75" lift. I'll have to measure this distance, to see just how much is lost.

and then there is the issue with the lines…

• Like 3

The more I examine this option, I think I could remove the stock bars, raise the forks through the triple trees about a half-inch (achieving a welcomed slightly faster steering), then mount these Tarrozzi on top on the triple tree, achieving a solid 3" lift. The added bonus, maybe no need for longer lines!

After I complete this handle bar mod, I want to fabricate rear foot peg mounts that don't put the passenger's feet tucked under their ass. I think I could easily make a new plate mounted to the same two upper mount points, same muffler mount relationship, then a more forward foot peg mounting location.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cabernet said:

You'll be surprised how much that'll slow the steering.

Raising the forks up through the triples will speed the steering. It shortens the wheelbase.

Under the top yoke there are lugs for drilling to accept bar mounts.  I drilled mine 10mm dia and fitted Renthal CL003 mounts with  828-50 bars. Needed new throttle and choke cables along with brake and clutch hoses. Electrics stretched.

• Thanks 1