2001 Moto Guzzi Rosso Mandello V11 Sport For Sale

Impala

21 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Hmmmmm . Ok 

Gene, ride down to the Spring SSR & I’ll show you what Docc’s talking about with the clutch noise on my Rosso. :bier:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, gstallons said:

Call me ignorant , do these single disc clutches make all the rackets of the dual disc ?

No. The dual disc sounds more 'troubled' than the single and a bit louder imo. The aftermarket RAM single plate is somewhat less noisy than the oem single and operates buttery smooth.

• Like 3

On 12/14/2022 at 2:54 AM, docc said:

If the risk of the aluminum flywheel that is coupled to the "single plate clutch" is fair discussion. Has any Rosso Mandello suffered a flywheel failure?

Perhaps our member @Tinus89 could contribute . . .  :huh2:

I have not heard of any RM's (or anything else than a Scura, to be honest) suffering from the spontanious decomposing flywheels...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that one, some touch up paint here and there, overall presents well. Clutch work completed (supposedly). :sun:

I am here. Not getting notifications in my email.  You are correct it is now on Ebay. This is not my first, only, or last Guzzi haha. Out of the over 800 views and 20 questions no one has pointed out the error with #40 in the listing haha.  It is #49 and it has been corrected. I am not trying to scam anyone. I have an excellent Ebay rating. I decided to try a different platform to listing it, I was getting lots of "Will you take 3k?" offers on Facebook...

• Like 4

• 6 months later...